• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash's Inbox!

EmeraldSky

Make the Colors in the Sky!
Years
  • Since the fans asked for it, here's Ash's spin on a mailbag!

(We see a sign in prompt on a computer: 'Welcome to KOL...please enter your username and password')

(Ash's hands appear and type "PokeMaster01" in the screenname prompt and some stars in the password prompt.)

Ash: Why should Brock have all the fun answering e-mails? (clicks the flashing envelope on the homepage, bringing up an e-mail)

Dear Ash:

Why do you always wear a hat?

Ash: Well, my headgear is special to me...there's the hat I had to send in a zillion postcards to get...

(we see Ash's classic hat)

Ash: And then there's my current favorite...

(we see Ash's AG hat)

Ash: Whichever one I chose it suits any occassion--(the letters start disappearing from Ash's reply) Huh? Pikachu!

(sure enough, Pikachu is deleting Ash's reply letter by letter...until he spots a certain button on the toolbar...)

Ash: DON'T CLICK THAT--! (Pikachu clicks "DELETE", making Ash's reply disappear) There goes that e-mail... (clicks the next one)

Dear Ash:
    I heard a rumor that I'm told is true:
    Does Misty really and truly love you?

Ash: Not the shipper that writes her e-mail in poetic style...I'm gonna give her a taste of her own medicine! (Pikachu laughs in the background as Ash composes his "poetic reply", as the poem goes on, his laughter intensifies)

Where'd you hear that one? It's pretty plain to see,
    That I don't even know if Misty loves me!

She's held me tight, and mussed up my hair,
    Argued with me in Kanto the whole time we were there!

She whined and pleaded for me to give her a new bike,
    I was about on the verge of giving her a volleyball spike!

But we did patch things up, so I call her my friend
    I'll always remember her even to the end. (clicks Send. Pikachu is laughing profusely)

Brock(voiceover): Guess I need to call the coffeehouse and sign you up for open mic night...

Ash: Ya like that, Pikachu? (Pikachu continues laughing as the homepage appears: "If you'd like to e-mail Ash, PM EmeraldSky and she'll send them on!")

EmeraldSky

Years
  • (We see a sign in prompt on a computer: 'Welcome to KOL...please enter your username and password')

(Ash's hands appear and type "PokeMaster01" in the screenname prompt and some stars in the password prompt.)

Ash: Access approved. Welcome to my inbox. (brings up an e-mail)

Dear Ash,

What was your friendship with Anabel like?

Ash: She was actually pretty friendly, and very clever in the arena...

I mean, she saved me once, so it's only natural I return the favor, right?

I really hope I see her again. (clicks next e-mail)

Dear Ash:
    Don't you ever get bored while you are travelling around some random filler forest in the middle of nowhere?

Ash: Yeah, it does get boring every so often, but we have little timewasters to pass the time...we play games...

(Chibi Ash calls "Marco!" from behind a tree, to which Chibi Misty yells back "Polo!" Chibi Brock sighs)

Ash: We sing songs...

(We see Chibi Ash, Chibi Misty, and Chibi Brock skipping along and singing "valderi, valdera, valderi, valderah-ah-ah-ah!")

Pikachu: Pika pi, pika chu, pika pi, pika chu-u-u-u!

Ash: You like that too? (clicks the next e-mail)

Dear Ash

Do you like Misty? Or do you like May?

Ash: I like them both, actually...

Sure, Misty can be a pain sometimes...

(we see Chibi Misty screaming at Chibi Ash)

But inside, she really does care about you. May, meanwhile is just so happy and outgoing...but put her in the contest hall and she fights like a League Champion!

(we see memorable contest scenes)

Ash: Although, there was that time she cheaply won against Brock...

Brock(voiceover): Let's not go there, okay? (the homepage appears: "If you'd like to e-mail Ash, PM EmeraldSky and she'll send them on!")

EmeraldSky

Years
  • Here comes another installment:

(We see a sign in prompt on a computer: 'Welcome to KOL...please enter your username and password')

(Ash whistles the first few notes of "Unbeatable" as the homepage loads. He clicks the flashing envelope and brings up an e-mail.)

Dear Ash:

Have you ever had a (mis)adventure in which someone annoyed the heck outta you? If you did, how did you deal with it?

H-Hawk

Ash: I've dealt with more than my fair share of characters over my travels...

There was that crazy Magikarp watcher...

(We see scenes from that episode)

Ash: Professor Westwood...

(we see scenes from that episode)

Ash: And who can forget Nikolai?

(we see scenes from that episode)

Ash: I bet the Shinou League will have its share of characters too.

Dear Ash:

Do you have any favorite artists? I know it's a bit of a random question, but still...

~Raging_Flames_of_Black_and_Red

Ash: Well, I have a wide array of musical tastes....Brock could release his own CD if he could!

(We see a CD with Brock on it that reads "Brock's Greatest Hits")

Ash: Contrary to what he says, he knows a zillion songs! He only says that to keep from performing out in public...

Pikachu: Pi.... (Ash clicks the next e-mail)

Dear Ash,
    Have you ever had a crush?

Ash: Well...

Pikachu: Pikapi pi Pichuka, pika pika chu....

Ash: I've always found Misty and May beautiful...

Pikachu: Pika pika pika chu! Pika chu, Pika chupi,....

Ash: PIKACHU!!! (Pikachu slinks behind the computer) Anyway, while I've found them both beautiful, I've never had a crush, per se. Pikachu on the other hand, thinks I like May more...

Hey Ash,
    What's your favorite type of milkshake? This question had been bugging me for awhile and I've been quite curious. Thanks!

Ash: You know? Your avatar looks like my rock star alter ego, Kochou...but that's not important...

Milkshakes...they're really good on a hot day--especially when Brock makes them! My personal favorites are vanilla (a vanilla milkshake appears on Ash's desk with a *ping*), chocolate (a chocolate milkshake appears next to the vanilla one), and the best one of all...mint chocolate (a mint chocolate milkshake appears next to the chocolate one)

(Ash picks up the mint chocolate milkshake and sips it, making the other milkshakes disappear)

Ash: But when Brock makes them, it's heaven on earth! (a choir "ah" is heard as Brock offers a mint chocolate milkshake to the audience)

First he takes shaved ice, (Chibi Brock scoops some ice into a blender), and mint chocolate ice cream (some ice cream is added) and blends the together with chocolate pieces (the blender begins to whir). Once that's done, he puts a little whipped cream (Chibi Brock adds some whipped cream to the milkshake) more chocolate pieces, and a cherry on top. (the aforementioned items appear with a *ping*)

Pikachu: Pikapi...

Ash: You want one too? Okay, I'll go find Brock and ask him to make some. (gets up as the homepage appears: "If you'd like to e-mail Ash, PM EmeraldSky and she'll send them on!")

Back