• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen GameShark Effects

BlisseysCharizard

What?! Chansey Is Evolving!
Years
  • If You Have A GameShark and You Use It In Your Pokemon Games, What kind Of Effects Happen to Your Game.

Here's An Example:

My friends uses a GameShark and It allows him to see wild Milotics On Route 121 In Emerald.

Tell Me What Game The effect Happens In and What Is The effect.

Thanks!

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    Is cheating really worth having to deal with the problems it causes? Just curious. At any rate, you would probably have more input about cheating in the Cheating Code thread that is stickied at the top.

Years
  • from my own experience, the cheats only really mess up your data if u a) either put in like 20 cheats at one time...or b) misenter a code and try and use it... or any combination of the two...myself i misentered a cheat because of confusion brought on by the many different codes from many different people on Supercheats.com (trying to stop you from making the same mistake :D ) and my game froze at the saving cheats screen saying that the cheats were corrupted...
    I immediately reset my game (by pressing b+^+select at the title screen) and so far nothing has gone wrong...hope that helps...*cracks finger*

$#$D'MoneyBoi$#$
    D'MoneyBoi D'King
    :t009:

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2007
    Nothing will go wrong unless you don't follow the code's instructions. Like the ones when you have to switch the GS switch to off.

Back