• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Artwork!

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
Years
  • Well, here's some stuff I drew. x.x some I did in thirty minutes when I was bored and others I took more time on..

P.S. I can only attach two right now...

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • They're pretty good. There are just some things with the colouring. I'd say you need a better eraser, and maybe some better coloured pencils (ones that give you a more vivid/solid colour). You can get them both from an art or stationery shop, or even a department store. (I like Derwent Studio pencils.)

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
  • Jedi_Amara said:
    They're pretty good. There are just some things with the colouring. I'd say you need a better eraser, and maybe some better coloured pencils (ones that give you a more vivid/solid colour). You can get them both from an art or stationery shop, or even a department store. (I like Derwent Studio pencils.)
    Yeah. I drew those before I got my art set. As for the eraser, it's almost impossible to get a good one these days. XD I can't go to many stores because I live in a small town, but I'll try and color more solid. I'm currently working on a pic of Raikou. ^.^

Back