• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Excuse me, but have you a Huntail?

Gentleman J

Going to the Poké Ball also?
Years
  • Anyone ever notice how Huntail's tail looks sorta like the head of a Gorebyss?
    huntail.jpg
    gorebyss.jpg

JakeEMan

Official American Idiot
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2008
    Gentleman J said:
    Anyone ever notice how Huntail's tail looks sorta like the head of a Gorebyss?
    huntail.jpg
    gorebyss.jpg

wow that is weird! nice call!:)

enyce

banned
    Years
  • The cards say they both evolve from the same pokemon....If you know the cards you can tell thats the "it evolves from this" circle...

So maybe thats why

k.webb

noob
    Years
  • wow it really does

i got them both side by side on the note pad and...well...huntails tail IS the head of a gorbyss. ..good observation there gentlmen

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Strangely, its tail sort of does look like Gorebyss. o-o The two Pokemon are sort of related, since either one can be the evolved form of Clamperl. X3 Huntail's tail sort of takes the shape of Gorebyss's head and the dorsal fin and stuff, so I can really see the resemblance. :O

~Kelsey

Years
  • I never noticed. ._. I can see the resemblence, although it's not exactly like it -- the bottom... thing... looks too big on Huntail, in my opinion.

But what's even more interesting is that Gorebyss doesn't have any resemblence to Huntail. You think it would have some to Huntail if the end of the tail of it looked like Gorebyss. oO Or maybe that's just me.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
  • ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

I think the fact that Huntail's tail is pointed and Gorebyss's tail is round, while Huntail's head is round and Gorebyss's head is pointed is the juxtaposition the creators wanted to achieve.

~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Back