• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Jigglypuff

Red Storm

The Evil Pokemon Trainer
Years
  • mendieta said:
    Where can I fin jigglypuff in Sapphire and Ruby?pls.

Go through meteor falls when you come out of there you'll be on route 115. Then you go west, down the stairs and work your way along the path around the trees to the north west and it should bring you to a grassy area. Jigglypuff is in that area. You'll have to be patient searching because it takes awhile to come across one.

Years
  • Go through meteor falls when you come out of there you'll be on
    route115.Then you go west, down the stairs and work your way along the path around the trees to the north west and it should bring you to a grassy area. Jigglypuff is in that area. You'll have to be patient searching because it takes awhile to come across one.

Yes that is a good way to do it. Thats the only way I know of too...

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Pokemon said:
    Yes that is a good way to do it. Thats the only way I know of too...

that is the only way to get Jiggly... but Jiggly is still pretty rare there. Lots of swablus hogging all the wild pokemon encounter-rate.

but next time please use the other thread about help regarding capturing/looking for a certain pokemon...

Back