• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The *NEW* Sonic the Hedgehog fanclub!

Years
  • Well, the old one was kinda... realy, realy, REALY dead and locked, I saw a few people have Sonic related sigs and such, so I checked and because it be dead, start a new one.

Rules:
    No Flaming
    No Spaming
    Sonic/Club Related Stuff Only.

Owner: LT. Surge
    Second In Command: : )Familygirl( :

Well, as my sig says, I have been a Sonic Fan sence 1993, Sonic 3's release year, Ironicaly I got Sonic 3 in 1994 and Sonic 2 in 1993.

I have the following Sonic titles.

Sega MegaDrive(Genesis)
    Sonic the Hedgehog 2
    Sonic the Hedgehog 3

PS2
    Sonic Heroes
    Sonic Riders
    Sonic Mega Collection+

Game Cube
    Sonic Adventure DX Directors Cut
    Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
    Sonic Gems

DS
    Sonic Rush

My fave character is Sonic ofcoarse, then Tails, Amy Rose and the japanese/Modern American Eggman, I vastly prefer him to the Americanisation of Dr Robotnik. I am realy happy that they brang back the Chaotix, well 3 of them. I used to read the comicx, but I prefered the game's story. I guess we could discuss the DB/Z-Sonic tranfers.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2009
    Can I join, and these are the sonic games I have:
    Sonic mega collection+,
    Sonic heroes,
    Sonic compendium,
    and that's it, I think.

Years
  • Of coarse you can join ^_^, and because you are first, you are second in command.

May I ask what is Sonic Compendium? I have never heard of it.

JakeDaRappa

~Prof. Jake~
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2008
    Ive got Sonic Rush (DS) Sonic Mega Collectrion (Gamecube), Sonic Advance 2 and 3 (GBA), and Sonic Adventure 2 Battle (Gamecube)!

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
  • Count me in. I play these Sonic games at my cousin's house...
    ~ Sonic Adventure/Battle 2
    ~ Sonic DX
    ~ Sonic Riders
    ~ Sonic Advence 1,2, and 3
    ~ Sonic Heroes

Back