• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Sparkling animated Vulpix art *-*~

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2007
    After seeing so many beautifully crafted avatars when have my first lookie around this massive site (newbie I'm afraid u.u I really wish I had found this lovely place sooner), I felt I needed to do something for my own avatar. So I drew this cute namesake (i love Vulpix so much n_n). It's only simply animated, but it enjoyable to do. I'd appreciate any comments to help me get better with my artwork. I may put up more work, though I still have my signature banner to create ~.~ Anyway, Thank you for taking a look if you've come this far n_n

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I love it. :3 The background is just awesome and that Vulpix is just so incredibly cute too. <3 For some reason I like the small details you added too. Like that strawberry on Vulpix's nose.

The animation is just a tad bit tacky, though. Maybe you should try adding a couple of more frames to make it look smoother...

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
  • Is that you, Ig? XD If not, ignore this, but something's ringing a bell!

Since this is an animation rather than a strict avatar, I'll let it stay here ^^ - but if you have any static banners/avatars you wish to post, I would post them in Graphics and Photography instead. :)

This is a cute avatar! I think the Vulpix might be blinking a bit too slowly, and as Smarty said, it could do with a few more frames to look a bit smoother ^^ But it's very cute, and a good idea!

--FG

Last edited:

Lady of the Shadows

The Lost One
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2007
    That is very cute and well done.

I have to agree that it is a little slow though. Other than that i just really enjoy the avatar.

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2007
    Smarties-kun said:
    I love it. :3 The background is just awesome and that Vulpix is just so incredibly cute too. <3 For some reason I like the small details you added too. Like that strawberry on Vulpix's nose.

The animation is just a tad bit tacky, though. Maybe you should try adding a couple of more frames to make it look smoother...

Wow thank you so much. Your so kind to me Smarties-kun n_n I've never animated anthing before, so I got my timings a little out. I did want a slow closing eye. I think it makes it look sweet. But maybe it's a little too slow u.u The strawberry is meant to topple slightly, but that didn't work out so well. I was inspired to animate it from your moving banner. So thank you for enabling myself to try. Even if it is a little bumpy nn;

Forest Grovyle said:
    Is that you, Ig? XD If not, ignore this, but something's ringing a bell!

Since this is an animation rather than a strict avatar, I'll let it stay here ^^ - but if you have any static banners/avatars you wish to post, I would post them in Graphics and Photography instead.

This is a cute avatar! I think the Vulpix might be blinking a bit too slowly, and as Smarty said, it could do with a few more frames to look a bit smoother ^^ But it's very cute, and a good idea!

--FG

That first part has lost me a bit. But I'll leave it like you've suggested. I'm so sorry if this was the wrong section u.u I'm so confused by the numerous splits in these forums I thought it maybe ok here. I will make sure it's in the right place next time. Thank you for being kind enough to leave it here. As I said to smarties-kun I agree it could be smoother. I will try much harder next time! Thank you so much for the comment!

Lady of the Shadows said:
    Shadows That is very cute and well done.

I have to agree that it is a little slow though. Other than that i just really enjoy the avatar.

Thank you very much for the comment! I'm so pleased you like to watch it! I will try very hard to improve and make things smoother next time! Thank you again n_n

Mudkippy

♥Mudkips Rule♥
    Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2007
    It's so cute and pretty! ^.^ I could seroudly never create something as ptretty and cool as that! :3

Back