• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Codes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudkippy

♥Mudkips Rule♥
Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2007
    Lots of ppl on this site are posting codes for emerald and ruby and saphire...but i dont really understand how the codes work for GBA games...can someone explain this to me?

Whiplash

Been very inactive
    Years
  • This belongs in the simple questions thread it will be closed soon so......

Codes are used for cheating at most pokemon games.
    There are thousands of cheats for anything you name it i.e getting shineys, masterballs, pokemon etc.
    But you have to have a cheat system gameshark and many more brands to input the cheats onto. Which doesn't come with anything and usually is around £10 - £30 (UK).
    But it can mess up your game putting in the cheats but that is a risk you must take if you want to cheat.
    There are loads of websites which give you cheats like PC, Code junkeys and more.

Has that cleared things up for you.

Mudkippy

♥Mudkips Rule♥
    Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2007
    yea! It really has! Thanks so much for telling me!

Years
  • You could've asked this in the code request thread. Use that next time you have any question that pertain to codes.
    Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back