• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mario Kart DS Club!

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
Years
  • I haven't made a club in ages.

Anyway, this club is for all those people with this game. Here, we can share friend codes, discuss strategies etc.

Owner
    coolmaster

Members
    Crystal Clair

Last edited:

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • I was waiting for a mariokart club to start here! I'll join. I own mk64 and mkds
    I usually either play as Toad or Peach. Usually it's Toad: mk64 and Peach: mkds. During my practice on the ds, I warm up with a nice battle either in the fortress or the Twilight House. Then I hit "vs", get a team with Daisy, Toad and DK (it really matters a lot to me who's in the race) and I choose random, hard and 150cc because I'm currently trying to get through the retro 150 and it's a true pain in the butt for me.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • Why didn't you just create the club yourself? XD

I've gotten at least one star for each on the cups in Grand Prix. I've got a star. :D

Back