• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Illusion Gaming

RMXP Pro
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    yo, welcome to pc enjoy your stay and keep posting don't become like those members that join and never post k. well enjoy your stay

Phoenix Flygon

Naruto Fan
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2006
    Thanks and yah, I won't be the one week type of poster. It be hard for me. oh and I see we Both Like Flygons.

~PF~

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Phoenix Flygon!! I'm glad you decided to join and I'm sure you won't regret it. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. See you around the community!! XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    i'd just like to say AWESOME AVATAR!
    and WELCOME! i hope you will stay commited as you say...
    well anyways if you wanna friend then give me a PM!
    See ya around and have fun. :3

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Hey there Flygon, welcome to the PC. ^^
    Awesome avatar. x3
    Hope you have fun here!

Soft_whisper

C>ren!!Y tr@!n!ng
    Years
    • Age 26
    • USA
    • Seen Jul 14, 2006
    Hi welcome to pc pm me to be friend or pc family and do follow the rules so see yaa again.

Zaid_Zinakari

Pokémon PearlWhite Maker
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 24, 2006
    Hey welcome to PC hope you enjoy it here and make alot of cool new friends

Phoenix Flygon

Naruto Fan
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2006
    Thanks for all your welcomes. I haven't been on the computer because i got graounded for a while. X(

Iron Tiff

OBJECTION!
    Years
  • Hiya, Phoenix Flygon! Welcome to PC! *gives you a BIG rootbeer float* My brother and I adore Flygon as well, like with most of the dragons! XD

Feel free to PM me if ya wish to be friends! ^^ You'll probably see me most often in the Pixel Art board.

Phoenix Flygon

Naruto Fan
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2006
    The Songbird said:
    Hiya, Phoenix Flygon! Welcome to PC! *gives you a BIG rootbeer float* My brother and I adore Flygon as well, like with most of the dragons! XD

Feel free to PM me if ya wish to be friends! ^^ You'll probably see me most often in the Pixel Art board.

Yah, I know that many people I meet loves flygon. Oh and can Someone Please give me a link to the Bishie Claim thread in the Pokemon Forum Community.

Back