• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yay, another new person

Closet Geek

the nerd inside us all
Years
  • Lol, I'm really happy that I found this place, should be pretty awesome. I've been a pokemaniac for a while but no one really knows in real life, so this place is gonna be great for me. Even the kids I babysit for don't think pokemon is cool, its so sad how it's just not popular anymore :(

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Hehe, the kids that I babysit like it. Which is good for me, because I have alot of Pokemon stuff to keep them amused. ^^;

Anyhoo, Welcome to the PC!
    Hope you have fun here!
    Be sure to check out the rules. ^^

~ Peace

See ya around the forums!

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    lol! that's okay...how sad.
    Well anywho, there are plenty of fans here!!! so i hope you have a really great time!
    If you wanna be friends PM me! and i'll C ya around i hope!

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • Haha. We're all PokeManiacs here!! You will fit in just fine. Anywho...Welcome to PC!! I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. See you around the community!! XD

//:Simple Eternity:\\

Water is Earth's True Bliss...
    Years
  • Heh, children these days. I don't care what others think of my in real life, I've let many people know I like Pokémon, and you'd be surprised how many people like it as well. Anyways, I'm new too, so have fun here. I know I will.

Back