• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eevee and evolution's!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chariquaza

Dragon Tamer
Years
  • :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Okay join please we do fun contest ect. until atleaset 7 people have join I only allow a max of 20 people so lets hurry!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Chariquaza

Dragon Tamer
    Years
  • yes and this is how okay you are an eevee you search for 3 stones or train you can train by a grudge off. You PM me to tell who you want to boot off I will count who evers boot offed. Cant train or has to lose a turn the others will go through you choose forward Backward Left and Right. Everyone who wasn't booted off gets +1 get at least 20 points not uness you find X speed which means you get +17. I will explain more when we get at least 10 people until then dont worry about it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back