PDA

View Full Version : Am I all alone here

CyberRaichu
September 22nd, 2003, 11:04 PM
Hi my name is Darky and I joined this forum to see if I'm the only South African Pokemaniac (I wonder if Jedi_Amara and Dragonitequeen recognize me

Mystic Mew
September 23rd, 2003, 12:12 AM
Hello! Welcome^_^ You`re not alone here. We have a lot of nice people here.

Hehe, I like Raichu too:)

G-LANCE
September 23rd, 2003, 12:31 AM
Originally Posted by CyberRaichu
Hi my name is Darky and I joined this forum to see if I'm the only South African Pokemaniac (I wonder if Jedi_Amara and Dragonitequeen recognize me

hi and welcome.
btw jedi_amara didn't change her username but dragonitequeen is now known as SuperPsychoDragoniteLover or SPDL for short, but you won't see her until she's off computer probation (she got into some trouble)

CyberRaichu
September 23rd, 2003, 01:59 AM
I'm glad that this site accepts me for what I am (Extreme Pokemaniac) and Maybe I'll post the Fanfic I wrote about Tracy and Todd in search of Ho-oh. and what G-lance said about Anna is probably the reason I haven't seen her on the PW tagboard

Miyu-chan
September 23rd, 2003, 02:04 PM
Welcome to PC, CyberRaichu! n_n Your fanfic sounds cool. *_*

Rift
September 23rd, 2003, 03:12 PM
Yes! Yes! i agree! taht fan fic sounds cool! :D My names Sapphire Latios and im a tad on the crazy side! well, hope to see you around!

22sa
September 23rd, 2003, 03:38 PM
Hi CyberRaichu, enjoy your stay! here