• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-=~*::Pokemon_Space_League::*~=-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
Years
  • Is this the first adventure in a league RPG in the new PC?

anyway, this is a RPG where you travel around the in Space!Each country has a 2 representatives. You can join as long you have another person of that country, maximum 2 people can be signed up by 1 person. You MAY have 1 legendary on your team of 3 pokemon. You will travel to the other 8 planets to gain badges (gosh, human beings are now adapted to this!) and the Space League tournament is held on Planet X

Name-
    Age-
    Gender-
    Description-
    Country-
    Past-
    Special Stuff-
    Pokemon-

Name- Lee, Lock(or Lock Lee in english)
    Age-14
    Gender-Male
    Description-Black hair, red t-shirt black nike shorts up to his news wears Oakley MINUTE (black) wears Nike Max Air Next Level shoes.
    Country-China
    Past-Is the strongest Trainer in Hong Kong, moved to Bei Jing for the China tourney
    Special Stuff- Is a 2nd degree Black Belt in Martial Arts
    Pokemon-Grovyle M, Charizard M, Gyrados,

Last edited:

Igglybuddy

OMG PENGUINS
    Years
  • Name: Nori Ookami
    Description: Long, chestnut hair with coppery streaks only really visible in sunlight, green eyes, very lightly tanned, 5'8"ish, quite thin. Usually wears a black tank top, men's khaki cargo pants and combat boots, but will dress for the weather.
    Past: First came to public attention after winning the Hoenn League tournament but lost to the Champion, Steven Stone.
    Special Stuff: Quite physically fit, has shown skill in various martial arts and tavern-style brawling. Has also demonstrated an ability to communicate with pok?mon.
    Pok?mon: Agni (BlazikenF), Behemoth (Metagross), Kiba (WalreinM)

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
    Years
  • I just knew someone would join representing japan!

now 4 more people, then we can start! of course u are still allowed to join

G-LANCE

Fire and Dragon!!!
    Years
  • Looks cool, i'll join (even though i don't like the idea of legendaries in teams...)

Name-Kenny Kurama
    Age-14
    Gender-Male
    Description-Spiky red and black hair, traditional korean tae kwon do uniform with pokeball symbols on it.
    Country-S. Korea
    Past-Grew up only knowing two things: tae kwon do and how to properly raise fighting pokemon.
    Special Stuff-has extremely good hearing and can fight with eyes closed
    Pokemon-Blaziken, Combusiken, Medicham

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
    Years
  • Approved! But you know, some people are so obsessed with legends, so I'll just let them have one and a note on the legendaries,

Try to make it as related to the country as possible, so a Rayquaza in HK is ok because the people in HK are like crazy about Dragons, Ho-Oh in Japan as ok and stuff.

jmac32here

Founder of Drako's Den
    Years
  • Count me in..
    NAme-Drako
    My Trainers name- Jake Sanders
    Age-18
    Gender-Male
    My Description-I am a DragonHeart Mewtwo that was recreated from a human without my permission.
    Country-America
    My Past-Don't remember much, except waking up inside a tank surounded by Feds. I am dark and evil...try to avoid me as best possible...As far as I know, My team are all created with special abilities far advanced to the originals...They also have abilities that other Pokemon should have..
    Info on Jake-A rough, tough trainer. If any of his Pokemon disobey or lose..He will give it a very good whipping using his bullwhip. He also rigged control collars to make us obey during battle. He always has his whip on him and he dresses either like a Business man or a biker. Jake is a Major for the US Army, and has one very bad attitude.
    My Special Stuff-My psychic Abilities
    Jake's Pokemon-Mewtwo (myself), Growlithe, Pikachu

Last edited:

Buritos

Floppy Cucumber!!!
    Years
  • Name-Kuja Hartery
    Age-12
    Gender-Male
    Description-Looks a bit like Cloud Strife(Final fantasy 7)
    Country-Ireland..Go Ireland
    slayer.gif

Past-Abandoned by family because i was considered too much of a burden because of my overwhelming power..
    Special stuff-Extremely powerful..mentally anyway.
    Pokemon-Crimson Mew*Created from my own cells :laugh:*
    Charizard and Raichu

jmac32here

Founder of Drako's Den
    Years
  • Im not tryin to be a god

Christians donmt make themselvs gods...at least not on purpose

besides i dont fight by myself..i got the US Military backing me up...(like they can help..they dont even got Pokemon)...

Plus they own me and they tell me what to do.

Last edited:

Spyke

Jiggalo
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2004
    Name-Kuro Sinstrife
    Age-15
    Gender-male
    Description- Black,baggy pants, White tee shirt,Snobby additude
    Country-Japan
    Past-always wabting to catch the worlds rarest pokemon,as a kid he ran away from home
    Special Stuff-Ritchness,,can buy almost anything
    Pokemon- FlygonM,SalamenceM,AltriaM, BlazikenM

Ali(mika_umbreon)

The fairest of them all..
    Years
  • Name-Ali

Age-12

Gender-Female

Description-
    Dark Blue hair, blue eyes, Blue shirt, Blue jeans, Blue shoes, Blue sky...(Mostly wears a dark blue cloak to hide her identity.

Country- Pokemopolis

Past- Multi-Morph, if that counts. The first and Only of her kind. She was born from a throwaway experiment -An Umbreon/Vaporeon mutation- That they picked out of the trash one day and mutated her DNA to that of a Pokemorph's. She was able to escape when they were being transfered to another TR base, along with her Pokemon Counter part, made by cloning during the genetic fusing her original was made by. This was the only case, because during the fusion stage, the DNa is very fragile. As for before, she was A Vaporeon and an Umbreon that formerly lived in Pokemopolis, her true home. TR invaded and destroyed Pokemopolis, stealing all the Pokemon and most of them dying in genetic experiments. Some of them escaped, one was her distant cousin. She came out into the world to find her only relative, and here she is today.

Special Stuff-Has all the powers of Umbreon and Vaporeon.

Pokemon- Her Pokemon counterpart Luna. She can speak but only in Pokemorph tounge. (Dark blue fur, Blue rings, fin tail, Blue gem-studded back)

Last edited:

jmac32here

Founder of Drako's Den
    Years
  • Ali(mika_umbreon) said:
    Jeez, you're the one who said that we can all breathe in space, tell me again who's not being normal? >:[

And again I say that being normal is vastly overrated...because normality is based on who the person is..now i never said that anyone could breathe in space..thats crazy talk to me...

Besides its common knowledge that there is no oxygen in space..the only way to breathe in space is through some kind of machine or O2 tank..

My Master, Jake is now with me on this. Darn..i can't fight like i usually would. I gotta listen to him.

Making Character adjustment..The Trainer is my master Jake Sanders..he is a Major for the US Army..he owns me and the other Pokemon stateed above..

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back