• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon for Game Cube?

Years
  • lol, u r pretty late on news there , but they r makin a pokemon stadium 3 game is called pokemon colosseum just like arcanine said and its comin out november 21st in japan and march 8th(i think) on da U.S. U can tranfer pokemon from ruby/sapphire versions and fire red/ leaf green games.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I know! That's the thing that I can't wait for the most! I've been wanting an Eevee on there so badly... T-T

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    It will be a while before it comes out, and they are only $100 now, you should have plenty of time to prove yourself.

Sturm

Kurokoneko
    Years
  • So...I can build my dream team with PC(pokemon colosseum)...
    Sceptile
    Charizard
    Feraligatr
    Magneton
    Salamence
    Absol

This will be pretty average team...

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • Its only $99.99 here! ^_^; alot difference! anyway, since they lowered the price of the games and the GC ill probly get one for X-Mas!

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • Arcanine said:
    Well its a 7% tax here in GA. But I got my GC when it came out.

*Snicker*it's only 3.5% here in Virginia! :D

I bought my gamecube about a year or so ago, so I'll be ready when colloseum is released. :)

Back