• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi Everyone-I'm A Newbie!!

Years
  • Hi,
    I am new here and I think the forum looks absolutley FANTASTIC!

When I first heard about Pokemon, I was like "Wow-Pokemon is REALLY stupid! Good thing I'm not a part of that junk", and then my Brother started talking to our cousin about it, and then I became interested, and now? Well, now I love it, and am joining a Pokemon forum. Strange how these things work. :)

I am a kid (you can see in my profile), and I am a student. This upcoming school year I will be going into the Seventh grade. My Brother and I are both Homeschooled, and let me tell you-it's fantastic. I have two rabbits that I breed and am planning on showing. I have a four year old German Shepherd Dog, and a kitten Sunshine. The family pets are a thirteen year old German Shepherd Dog Mix Buffy, and a Labrador/Spaniel Mix Dog Scooter. My Mom has a White/Tan kitten Buddy, and my Brother has a Orange Tabby kitten Simba.

I was using my Brother's Pokemon Emerald GBA, and I got a Torchik, and he Evolved into Blazekin. Unfortunatley, my Brother overwrited the game so I lost all progress. :( Oh well, I'm hoping to raise enough money with my Rabbit Breeding to buy some Pokemon games.

Look forward to meeting you all and talking about Pokemon!!

Shep2006

P.S. The username "Shep2006" is in honor of my first Pokemon I Evolved-Shep the Torchik. :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    Hey there! Welcome to the PC!
    AWESOME i Luv bunnys! and Shep is a very cute name for a torchick!
    well you seem way nice, so if you wanna be friends PM me!
    have fun. read the rules.

~catch ya later~ =3

Klonoa

Amaterasu pwns!
    Years
  • HI welcome to the PC. Follow the rules and have a good time.^_^ ^_^^_^
    SMILIES!!!!!!!^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^
    YAY SMILE!(HYPER)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • Welcome~ish to PC, Shep2006! :D My name is Karli, its nice to meet you!
    I hope that you will make lots of friends, follow the rules, and have a great time here~! :3

Also, you have lots of pets~! I live on a farm, so I also have a lot. X33

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Hiya. =3 The first Pokemon I ever evolved on a game was like...Caterpie on my cousin's Yellow Version or something. XD; Welcome to PC, hope you make lots of great friends and have a wonderful time. :3

~Kelsey

Years
  • Thanks everyone, for the welcomes. I feel really welcomed here and am excited to be on here. :)

Wow, you almost have more animals in your house than there are Pokemon in Japan! xD
    :P LOL

Thanks for all the offerings to be friends. You don't get a lot of this friendliness on a lot of forums. :) I look foward to being an active member and being friends with all of you!! :)

Auron

Legendary Guardian
    Years
  • Welcome to PC !! I hope you'll have a nice time here !! Please read the rules and have fun !! ^_^

If you need something, like talkin' or a friend, please PM me...

Caterpie on my cousin's Yellow Version or something.

Most people have a bug Pokémon of the 1st Generation as the 1st evolution they have...

For me, it was a Weedle in Red Version ^_^

hamir

Embrace yourselves
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    Hi, welcome to pc, have fun posting and read the rules.
    PM me if you want to be friends or you need any help.

Back