• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The 10th Japenese Opening

trainra

just another person
Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2018
    In the begining were it shows almost all of his pokemon what ones were missing? I saw that Primape was not there and I don't think there was a Tauros.

Years
  • You're talking abotu "Sprut!". That's one of themost epic Pocket Monsters openings in my opinion. Actually all Pokemon of Satoshi do appear on the Opening.
    vlcsnap253515mi9.png

vlcsnap254482pv2.png

vlcsnap255755ge0.png

nicoleb

Whannell's hot.
    Years
  • Ugh, I can't stand that song. The "ooyeah, gun-gun" and "YES, I'M OKAY!!!" crap irritated me to no end. >< Still, though, it was nice to see all of Satoshi's Pokemon in one song for once.

trainra

just another person
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2018
    Ok. I see them. I feel the need to nit-pick so what about Beedrill and Raticate?

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2008
    Beedrill and Raticate are technically not his. He did catch a Beedrill in a Bug Catching Contest, but he gave it to Casey. He traded his Butterfree for a Raticate, but he traded back soon afterwards.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    He's owned them though, so they have been his at one point or another and they do count as Pokemon he has owned in the long run.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
  • Yeah, he did technically "own" them, but he had no relationship with them whatsoever. All of the pokemon on the beginning were ones he had at least gotten to know (though I suppose he doesn't really "know" Tauros but he has used it on several occasions).

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
    Years
  • juat that.....

I think they are just showing the pokemon he currently has with him..

because if they wanted to show other pokemon he traded away or does not have anymore then they would show all of the pre-evos of his evolved pokemon aswell...

Its just the pokemon he has up to this point...

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    All of his pokemon were shown.

Tauros was captured from a "banned episode" which explains where it was from. I'm sure some are confused.

Back