• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[] Darku's Photomanips (two images)

Gunn

horror resident
Years
  • A couple of photomanipulations that I've done. And yes, both of them were stock images (and both of them are the same girl).

dontlook.jpg

TITLE: "Turn Away"
    DESCRIPTION: I tried to make it look as if she's trying to hide her injury, by added just a little blood. When I tried to, it looked like she had a nosebleed, hehe.

burningstare.jpg

TITLE: "That Burning Stare"
    DESCRIPTION: This one's my favorite. The vividness and warm colors on the skin are eye-catching even for me.

I'm just posting these for now because my scanner doesn't seem to be working well at the moment. Ugh.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • Wow these are great. I love the first girl because of her bright blue eye. But if you wanted to you could have made the blood drip more, well its up to you though.

:t093:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Back