• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Master

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2010
    Err.. not mine sorry, but probably the greatest pokemon fanfiction ever written: Just google "Pokemon Master" it's the first result. I'm not allowed to post the link.

Pokemon Master: A Dark Pokemon Fanfiction
    by Ace Sanchez

And uh, probably at least 400 pages.

If I'm not supposed to do this I apologize, it doesn't look entirely orthodox, but it seemed to be within the terms provided for this forum.

Edit: Dear Holy God I apologize for that title typo.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2010
    No linking was provided here, but hopefully this could point those looking in the right direction. As on of the Major pieces on the internet, it would be somewhat sad if it was unknown to the community here. If this could be moved to a more appropriate thread, I would appreciate it. But if I have overstepped, deletion is an understandable consequence.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • While I appreciate your concern over our interest in certain works, please bear in mind not all fanfictions must be shared, no matter how great, because in the end, this still leads to advertising. Whether or not a fanfiction is truly exceptional depends on the reader's preferences; recommendations are certainly welcome, but I'd advise you to post it in the Writer's Lounge. If you wish to post here, it must be your work, regardless of how exemplary you think a certain piece is. Apologies.

PS: I already read it. Tee. :D~

Back