• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1st Gen The Mysteriouse St.Anne Suply Truck!!~

AJHalliwell

Forrest Green Gym- Person
Years
  • What the freaky is up with that darn truck? Many codes and cheats seem to revolve around it, but it has no apparent purpose. I've just assumed that it was just there for design. But the masses seem to think other wise. Anyones comments or suggestions???

chrissmith_uk

A.K.A. Dark_Lugia
    Years
  • mmm.... i dunno.... imparently that is where you get Mew (or that is what they used to say.....). However, i dont believe this...

MysticSwampert

Lord of little people!
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 31, 2004
    I tried everything on that darn truck. . .lets just say it was a fifteen minuites wasted. . .

Intuition

Overwhelming boredom
    Years
  • There's allready a thread about this stupid truck.. it doesn't do anything,
    it's just there to be found.. for fun!!

Intuition

Overwhelming boredom
    Years
  • *Stupid truck!* Well here goes!
    First you have to start over you're game and play until Vermillion..
    Then you need a pokemon with cut (don't go in S.S.Anne)
    You can either trade a pokemon with cut from a friend or get cut from the ship and then black out..(lose), well, since you haven't got into the ship yet go farther in game until you have surf.
    Than go back 2 Vermillion and enter the area where the S.S.Anne is..
    Than surf 2 the right and what do we have there!
    A stupid truck that doesn't do anything! ;)

Owh, and there already are many threads about this but I just thought that this is a nice community so- I should be nice 2!! ;)

Mew22

Invader Zim FAVORITE FAN
    Years
  • Mewther said:
    *Stupid truck!* Well here goes!
    First you have to start over you're game and play until Vermillion..
    Then you need a pokemon with cut (don't go in S.S.Anne)
    You can either trade a pokemon with cut from a friend or get cut from the ship and then black out..(lose), well, since you haven't got into the ship yet go farther in game until you have surf.
    Than go back 2 Vermillion and enter the area where the S.S.Anne is..
    Than surf 2 the right and what do we have there!
    A stupid truck that doesn't do anything! ;)

Owh, and there already are many threads about this but I just thought that this is a nice community so- I should be nice 2!! ;)
    ok ill try that i wonder why its there

Intuition

Overwhelming boredom
    Years
  • Plz don't double post,
    You have to put an image on internet and put
    pic
    for excample :)

(not the spaces after www and pic)

C Sherbii S

...still trying to beat the E4
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 9, 2008
    Well, I have heard that this trick is totally possible on the Japanese versions of the game (r b or y). I have the Japanese version of yellow, and I am going to test if this works or not.

I have heard that you have to push the truck or somehting. I am not sure. I will post an update every day or so on my website to let you know how i am doing on the game. When I have come to a definate conclusion, I will post a message here.

Or you could e-mail me to get a faster response [email protected]

Always glad to help.

Marco

Elite Trainer!
    Years
  • In the Japanese version i'm pretty sure you move the truck by using strenght and a Mew will appear under it. I'm not sure about the american version or the japanese version but that's what I heard. It's like MissingNo. It has no purpose but yet it's left in the game.

C Sherbii S

Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 9, 2008
    Marco said:
    In the Japanese version i'm pretty sure you move the truck by using strenght and a Mew will appear under it. I'm not sure about the american version or the japanese version but that's what I heard. It's like MissingNo. It has no purpose but yet it's left in the game.

Yea, I think it doesn't work on the American versions, I have tried it a few times, but I bought the Japanese Yellow version last summer so I can test out the codes on it.

Im gonna post an update on my site now.

Cartmic

Hi there, it's been awhile.
    Years
  • Im an advanced red hacker and almost know the rom inside out. I looked through the outside the ssann header and theres no event info for the truck.
    If you dont belive me become a red hacker.

C Sherbii S

Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 9, 2008
    Roms are stupid. They aren't even the real game. You need to play the cartridge to play the REAL game.

I didnt play my game today, I had no time. I have no time now as it is, so I have to go. Bye bye.

Cartmic

Hi there, it's been awhile.
    Years
  • Roms are stupid. They aren't even the real game. You need to play the cartridge to play the REAL game.

roms are the real game.

a rom game is the same game as on a cartridge.

Rom images are stored on cartridges and people rip the rom image off the cartridge. thats how to get a rom from a cartridge to a computer.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    It's easy to get a rom, just buy that one thing that downloads game files to your PC and there you go, a rom that you can send around the world and stuff.

Roms are the real game, but I'd rather play the real thing. You can't battle/trade/mix records with other people on a rom so playing it gets kinda pointless after a while when you have 5000 straight wins at the Battle Tower (is that possible?). After beating everything, roms pretty much only serve the purpose of making sure cheats work..in my opinion.

Years
  • well, i tried it on the rom( the "get to the truck" one ). I tried battling someone and lose to him on purpose after getting cut but the time i go in again, i got paused, and the ship leaves... I was then made to go back... I tried to go in again, they said the ship hav left and asked me to wait for another year...

raveberuk

a.k.a DoDoMaStEr
    Years
  • I also tried it and when i got to the truck, :P I tried using strength with my machamp but the truck wouldn't move at all... :cheeky: I tried pushing it from all direction possible :shocked: but the truck couldn't move. The reason for this might be because the hero was too weak or the pokemon was too useless... *joking*. Actually, there are no mew at all :shocked:. I wonder what happens if you can use selfdestruct on the truck with your pokemon :dead: *that's cruel but it just faints your pokemon and you could get mew instead*!

Rave :tired:

Back