• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ Ðecember Pixel Art Contest «− Entry Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    [ Ðecember Pixel Art Contest «−
    Entry thread
    Hosted by [ray.z] and mazilwolf
    'Tis the season to be jolly, fala lala la, la la la la

Well since it's December, mazilwolf and I think that it would be suitable to have a Christmas theme for this months contest.

However, there is size restriction - we would like everyone maintain a size of 80x80 pixels for there pixel art submission.

But what would Christmas be without gifts?! That's why, in the spirit of Christmas, we would love to see you all make an item of pixel art as a gift for someone else on the forums. And try to keep it one gift per person please and share the spirit 'round (you're welcome to give one to us ^^).

And if you wish, you may also submit more than one gift/entry for the contest - however, only one will be judged (your choice), just to keep it fair ^^.

So feel free to submit your entries here! And good luck to everyone!​

Last edited:

Frostfur

thunderclan queen
    Years
  • mistletoe.png

if ur illiterate, it says "Dear Croconaw, meet me under the mistletoe"

Poke'master W-T

The best trainer in the world!
    Years

• This is for Whitey Pokemon God since he has got a shiny Hypno and this can be its friend. Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dragonfree

Teh Spwriter. :3
    Years
  • After much consideration, I have decided that this is a gift for Mai/Jax/Kazeto Tamashii. No particular reason except that she rocks. The present is not in any relation to her either.

christmassnowman.gif

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2007
    I dont know anyone so I will give it to [ray.z]
    Its not a chirstmas but its a holiday present ^^
    I was making a big pixel art of this but then I saw this contest and made another one smaller
    This is my entry
    mlaxro7.png

Its custom ^^
    Oh and this is just a for Dragonfree ^^
    It has the holiday colours ^^
    vcqj8.png

Last edited:

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
  • entry:
    christmasentryom1.gif

what's the purpose of giving a gift a person can't use? so here you are, ray.z, a reduction of the sprite that you may (or may not w/e XD) use for your promising hack:
    xmasgiftnq3.gif

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back