• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Petions!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Boo

Hauted Artist
Years
  • I was wondering if i could have the chance to start s pention so i can get loads of signatures so we can put the pokemon request shop back on,alot of people may agree or disagree with me i know that lots of spam has been cause but i was the heart of Pc so can any plz tell me if its ok to Start this Petion?

~SR

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • It was the heart of PC? So you're saying requests were what PC's mainly about? I personally found little sprites in people's signatures rather annoying.

Also, do you mind if you start using grammar since I had to read your post 3 times before I understood what you meant. Sorry if I seem really mean.

King Boo

Hauted Artist
    Years
  • ahhhh don't worry your only giving an opion.

Im not good when it comes to spelling and grammer msn has really messed me up.

Well is it ok to start the Petion and how many signatures will i need?

Well i sorta was the mainly about spirting in the art gallery of corse but thats what i say!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back