• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whoops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plateface

Banned
Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2007
    Lol I have to be a bit careful now! :O

I have one more warning caution until I get a 2 month ban. I find it's a little bit mean, I'm a fun loving retard..lol yeah right!

:bandit:

In other news, Tyre Tycoon Bob Jane has been threatened by his wife Laree. What do you Aussies think? And in a sick twist is that he was 58 when they had their first date - she was 19. Absolutely disgusting - a pedophile indeed!

All in all, what are your thoughts on old men preying on young naive women?

Pretty funny, I begin with a rant concerning my parole then it turns into a domestic dispute. XD

Well toodles my fairy little dunplings. :D

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Whoops is right... This thread is going to get a whoops lock on it because it be pointless (you just wanted to run your mouth about your warnings, it's the whole point to it).
    Now remember people, this should all be a lesson to all of you. Staff is good to everyone, unless you're someone like this dude who's already had a ban and one too many drinks tonight. But I'm sure we can find it in our heart to forgive him for his drinking probs *cough cough*.

Oh, I almost forgot...
    *Closed*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back