• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Banned Users?

Loki

x
Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Why do banned users still appear on the 'Currently Active Users' list? I've been wondering this for a long time, even though it's not really nesseccary to know, it's just a little tidbit of curiousity on my part. ^^;

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
  • vB doesn't make a difference there.
    They still count as users, which vB of course still displays in the list if they're logged in and come here, and stops displaying if they timeout of log out.

So not much we can do about it. :x

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • They don't. They appear to be viewing the index, when in actuality they're facing this message that says they're banned. At least, this is from my last experience. o.o;

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
  • They can't. XD
    All they get is an error message saying that they're banned, for what reason and for how long. :x

Or do you mean why they won't get a 404? XD

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Thanks for clearing that up, I've been wondering that for forever. ^^; It doesn't bother me or anything (so I'm not requesting you do anything about it...o o; ) but I was just curious as to if banned users could still view the forums. But that question's been answered too, so again, thanks!

Back