• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

most beautiful eveelution

beautiful eveelution

• vaporeon

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • flareon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • jolteon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • espeon

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • umbreon

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • lefila

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • glacia

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

Jolty-kun

Years
  • You should of added a poll. ;P
    I have to say that i've taken a liking to Glaceon.
    Although my name is like.. Jolteon mixed, I don't perticularly like Jolteon.

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
  • Too bad you can only pick one choice! 'Cause I like Jolteon and Espeon. I picked Espy because I just like Psychic pokémon more in general!

Mudkip85

A.K.A ~KIPPER~
    Years
  • Defenitley Espeon as its the most beautiful of the eevee evolutions. However if you ask me favourite in general id pick Vaporeon as i really just love water pokemon.

~Kipper~

AC drain

Lak Rabbit
    Years
  • I would have said vaporeon if it weren't for the new ice addition. I mean, vaporeon sparkles and stuff when it's on the field. Espeon just sits there. Sparkles= pretty

Poké King

A Mixed Bag...
    Years
    • MD
    • Seen Apr 25, 2007
    I figure as soon as I saw the title of this thread people pick Espeon and well Espeon is the favorite beauty wise when it comes to Eevee's numerous evolutions.

To me Eevee is beautiful and its beauty just blooms when it evolves minus Glacia because those things protruding from its head messes it all up.

As for me when I first thought of the most beautiful Eevee evolution I thought of Vaporeon and how beautiful it has been shown in the Anime but alas Vaporeon was knocked off the #1 spot as soon as Espeon came into the scene. So if I had to order the beauty of Eevee's evolutions I say:

#1 Espeon
    #2 Vaporeon
    #3 Flareon
    #4 Umbreon
    #5 Jolteon
    #6 Leafia
    #7 Glacia

Though there last judging Leafia and Glacia is a bit hard I think because we have yet to see there non sprite states so they could look much better though I think either way Glacia be last because come on, I mean I could imagine a much more beautiful Ice Type version that probably even beat Espeon for the #1 spot.

Arlynn

Fourteen
    Years
  • Well my list would have to be like this:

#1 - Leafia
    #2 - Vaporeon
    #3 - Espeon
    #4 - Flareon
    #5 - Umbreon
    #6 - Jolteon
    #7 - Glacia

SnowPhoenix

Dragon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2008
    Umbreon. He's also the coolest and most mysterious looking and to me mysterious is always a beautyful thing.

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    I'd pick Vaporeon~ Water Pokemon are always pretty ^.^
    Flareon is beautiful too. Furry tail and all.
    Hmm, I suppose they all have thier strong points tho~ X3

Back