• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lil poke.... people. {Hurray for new piccies}

ptah

Beetles are racers.
Years
  • *Thinks thinks thinks* Well i did doodle such things a long time ago but i thought of putting it into action.. only today :/. Well you've probably seen neko-chibi-girl or ... neko boy :O. I did this one pic today *And will update... 8D*

1st pic: Lil miss celebi and her shiny celebi :].
    2nd pic: Lil kid team magma member -used him in my other thread o_o-

ptah

Beetles are racers.
    Years
  • :] Thanx. I've been told like... million times that my colourin' and drawing is the same as suta-raito, so i looked it up and i was amazed that i do colour the same.. *Freaks me out...-sniffle-*

ptah

Beetles are racers.
    Years
  • Nah .. It's ok and i like how i draw chibis :/ It's not like i draw like this all the time. It is a bit of the same for my digital art but i sketch waaay differently ._. -I call it sketching from... mars. Digi art from the sun-

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2007
    Hey Ptah! I just adore these chibi's. I have a suggestion. A team aqua kid playing with an Azurill teddy! That would just be soo cute!

ptah

Beetles are racers.
    Years
  • An... update :].

Hmm you are right :]. Well another update with two ... and a half pictures.

1st: Is eevee and his shiny lil eevee.
    2nd: Is lil pichu with his pichu plushie and his shiny pichu.
    3rd: Is a half done watch of a female vapreon and a male flareon..

Do name the characters for me and i'll see about the final names when i see some good ones :]..

Kuri-Chan ♪

Crystal Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2008
    -Diez at Pichu Guy-
    SO KAWAII! I just want to make dang plushies of them all! I love them!

My only Crit is the higlights on the Eevee Guy... they look somwhat out-of-place :/ But that's just me. And his boots look a little Chunky.

Gomen, Ptah-kun! I have short hair like the Pichu guy, and yeah... xD

Last edited:

ptah

Beetles are racers.
    Years
  • Heh..! thanx :p and crys... You are right about the highlights :/ i messed up the poor eevee kiddo >_>. I always end up messing the highlights o_O maybe i should come up with a new plan for those ^^;;; ..I always draw boots like that ._. -Don't mind me i'm still learning about these stuff..unless you wanna be my teacher ^_6 i'd be glad-
    PS: The pichu and the eevee are guys >o>;;;; sorry to disappoint you v_v. I KNOW -DRAW more gals .. poor lonely celebi *Sniffles*-

Kuri-Chan ♪

Crystal Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2008
    Whaa? I'm worse than you at art, Ptah-kun! The boots arn't too bad, but I've always drawn them like that, so It's just me...

You should maaakeeeee mooooreeee~!

ptah

Beetles are racers.
    Years
  • No one is worse than anyone.. Fortunatly everything can be solved by PRACTICING... -Ehem- Well i'm drawing stuff right... now -lier....- >_>...

ptah

Beetles are racers.
    Years
  • *Stares* EHHH... i finished a bunch of images.. but colored only two :/. Enjoy.
    1. Mister charizard and his shiny.. tiny charizard.
    2. Lil miss vapreon and her shiny vapreon.

PS: These people need names v_v...
    Extra.... : Me as a chibi o_o we look so alike..

ptah

Beetles are racers.
    Years
  • Hmm.. A hint: I draw using two things.. one: My beloved photoshop -The only prog that i know how to use... :'p- Two: My pen tablet. I color my pictures using photoshop. Last but not least, is practicing.

Poke-Master-2007

Sprite Comicateer
    Years
  • Well you are very talented at drawing them. because i really want to do these but i can't draw and i wouldnt be able to colour like that on photoshop!

ptah

Beetles are racers.
    Years
  • ^^;;; I'm not that good yet. It'll be a thousand years before i master using photoshop. It isn't that hard ._. even I figured out the photoshop thingie -Is a super dumb person-. Just use one layer to draw, another layer -under the previous one- to color. When you shade -of course on a 3rd new layer- just pick a darker color than the one on the 2nd layer. It is called cell coloring i think.

Poke-Master-2007

Sprite Comicateer
    Years
  • But cell shading is the things on sprites isnt it? i can do that. But your outlines and lines inside the sprite... is that done with the pen tablet?

Back