• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How much time do you spend on your computer daily?

Years
  • I don't really like computers, because I get a very annoying feeling while just sitting in front of the computer screen and surfing the net (it feels lazy and unactive). I hate doing unproductive things, though I have to confess that I do that kind of things too. Like I'm sometimes watching televison almost all afternoon. But I don't spend much time on computer. Maybe an hour a day or less. Of course if I'm answering my emails it's longer. But I don't mind that. In this case, sitting in front of computer, is productive.
    So anyway, if you spent a lot of time on your computer, why do you do that? Because your just bored or you really like it?

CHaRiSMa

Watching Celty chase bad guys
    Years
  • Well I spend an hour usually but also more if I'm given the chance. But I too don't really take spending time on the computer like a highpoint of amusement :P

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • I spend about 5 hours on it every day. But if i have something to do with freinds then it is less. And on thursdays i play football so only about 2 hours then.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    It depends on the day really. Normally during the school holidays, if I have no work to do, then it's practically nearly all day, and in the evevning, though i think an average would be 6 hours. On school days, It'll probably be limited to 2 hours on average (unless I need the computer to do work, which may take longer), and if I have work during the weekend, then I could still manage 3-4 hours on average. Really it varies from time to time... :\

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    During school days, on average, I use it for about 2-3 hours. In the weekends, I use it for 3-4 hours, if I don't have a lot of homework. If no one is in the house, or during the holidays, I use it for around 5-6 hours. Yes. I'm an internet geek, and I have no life... ;-;

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    One hour before school, then 6 hours after school. Weekend less for some reason. But I try to sneak on most of the time, so I get more than I said probably. XD

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Maybe about 1-3 hours during after school, weekdays. As for weekends there is no limit. :x Maybe 3-6 hours? xD

Years
  • Too much? I really don't monitor it, to be honest. I'm too lazy to. All I know is I get on and the next thing I know, I have to get up to do something. :/

I'd guess at least three to four hours a day, if not more, especially on the weekends. It depends on dinner, chores, when I go to bed, ect. o.o;

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • At present I'm working in front of a computer all day, so about 8 hours during the day, then another hour after dinner and 2 or 3 before bed - say 11 hours in the day?

Years
  • Um... 10+ on weekdays, 14-18 on weekends/skool holidays. I spend way more time than I should on the computer... eh, it's not like I have anything better to do :\

CHaRiSMa

Watching Celty chase bad guys
    Years
  • Wow there's a lot of ppl here who spend more than 10 hours on the computer.. I mean there's really nothing wrong with it, but still don't you think this is a bit too much? @__@

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Yeah, umm...more than I should?

eh, anywhere between 1 and 5 hours, depending on what I have planned for the day...

Back