• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime North '07 Pokemon Gaming

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
Years
Who's going to be bringing Pokemon games to Anime North, the anime convention in Toronto? Since it's this May, I imagine most people will have Diamond or Pearl by then. I certainly will, though I will be bringing my GBA, my copy of Emerald, and a Link Cable, so I can still battle and/or trade with those not quite fortunate enough to have a DS or D/P yet. Chances are someone will schedule a Handheld gaming meetup like last year, but I just want to get an idea of how many people actually want to get into some competition. I'm also looking to complete my PokeDEX, so anyone with a tradeable Mew, Lugia, Ho-oh, Jirachi, Deoxys, Sheimi, Darkrai, or Aruseus, I would be willing to pay to get it off of you.

So, who's going? Once AN's schedule is posted, we can plan a meet-up.

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
Years
Not that I'm implying that post had a purpose, but it's not a Nintendo event, it's an informal gathering of fans. <.<;;

Back