• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.•*•(¯`•.*The Jolteon, Flareon, and Vaporeon Fan Club *.•´¯)•*•.

Rainfall

~Solitude
Years

• TheJolteonFlareonandVaporeonFanClub.png

Hey, there's a fan club for Umbreon, Espeon, and Eevee, why not make one for the first of the Eeveelutions? Please join if you love them as much as me! X3 And when you join, please say which icon you'd like next to your name. X3​

Rules:
    Follow Pokemon Community Rules
    No spamming
    No saying rude comments about any Pokemon.
    Respect everyone and their comments/opinions.
    Try to be active.
    Most importantly, have fun!​

Owner:
    DarkIllusion​

Co-Owner:
    ×× Nica ××​

Members:
    Shiranui
    !!**Alex**!!
    Cheeky Typhlosion
    ~Rene~
    Hikaru-kun
    The Wolf
    Murderface
    Soulflame Ninetales
    Marz
    chibaymaga12
    PokemonRox
    C&C
    Lucian
    Lt. Surge's Raichu
    bubba115115
    shikaNL​

~Banners~​

Made by marz:
    f_VFJFCBannerm_70e4be2.jpg

HTML:
    [url="http://pkmncommunity.com/showthread.php?t=80265"][IMG]http://img01.picoodle.com/img/img01/7/2/23/f_VFJFCBannerm_70e4be2.jpg[/IMG][/url]

Made by Lucian:
    FamilyMatters.png

HTML:
    [url="http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d30/anime-adict/Pokemon/Banners%20and%20Avatars/FamilyMatters.png"[/IMG][/url]

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I don't need to join, I'm already co-owner without posting. XDD
    *Gets killed by everyones hatrid of my sense of humour*. XD

Anyway, the banner looks soo kawaii. Flarey looks the best drawn.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    'Course you can join CK. Shayla shall add you too. (Will I have to say this to everyone when Shayla's offline? XD, It makes me happy anyway)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Sure you can join Rene. (Don't I welcome good? XD)

The Wolf

Poochy & Mighty Trainer
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 27, 2008
    May I join too? The banner is very very cute!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Welcome. Welcome. I'm teh welcoming comitee. And I can't spell. x3

Shayla, come make a toppie for me to answer. XD

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
  • Wow, I didn't think I'd get so many people already. XD I'll add you all to the list now. X3

Yes, you can welcome people when I'm not here, Nica. X3 I've been at school all day, and no one seems ta be in my timezone. (Hm, how many times am I gonna say that? XD)

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
  • oh, umm...could I join?

Kinda ran out of reasons of why I'd like to...

xD, sorry

You don't need a reason to join, as long as you like at least one of the three you are welcome to come. Welcome! I'll add you to the list now.

Whats the first topic then?

How about the most obvious question?
    Which is your favorite, Jolteon, Flareon, or Vaporeon?

The Wolf

Poochy & Mighty Trainer
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 27, 2008
    Flareon cause of the fire attacks and I like joteon too, but Vaporeon is a water type and I real am not a water pokemn trainer.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • I've been at school all day, and no one seems ta be in my timezone. (Hm, how many times am I gonna say that? XD)
    What timezone are you in? I can sometimes get on while you are still online but thats straight after school for me.
    Flareon. Its the most awesome-mest looking one even though unfortunately Flareon is the weakest Eeveelution ingame... but its still awesome!

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
  • I'm in Mountain Timezone or something, I dunno. Something with Mountain in it. (So right now is after school for you? For me its like 10 o'clock at night!!)

Anyways, yes Flareon is very awsome, even though it does have a bad type disadvantage against the others. (Notice how the new ones, Glaceon and Leafeon or whatever, (I like to call them Glacia and Leafia because it just sounds better) are both weak against Flareon)

Well, I could never side with any of them. Jolteon is speedy and has an awsome look to it. Flareon is also cool looking and I just love the fact that its a fire Pokemon. And Vaporeon is so pretty and I love how it can blend in with water. X3 They're all good.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • I'm in Mountain Timezone or something, I dunno. Something with Mountain in it. (So right now is after school for you? For me its like 10 o'clock at night!!)

Anyways, yes Flareon is very awsome, even though it does have a bad type disadvantage against the others. (Notice how the new ones, Glaceon and Leafeon or whatever, (I like to call them Glacia and Leafia because it just sounds better) are both weak against Flareon)

Well no not anymore. Its almost 6 at night now.

And a bad movepool I might add.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Yes, you can welcome people when I'm not here, Nica. X3 I've been at school all day, and no one seems ta be in my timezone. (Hm, how many times am I gonna say that? XD)

Ah good. =3

Um...84 more? XD

Um Jolteon...Reason: Not tellin'. ;x

Tali knows.

Flareys cute too. But Vaporeon...isn't as good. XD

Back