• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

im back

The Wolf

Poochy & Mighty Trainer
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 27, 2008
    Hello nice to meet cha! Welcome back!

Zishi

yOu thInK yOu KnOw Me!
    Years
  • Welcome back!
    Why didn`t you Post here!
    You`ve joined from 2005!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2007
    Hello there, welcome to The PokeCommunity Forums! I hope you enjoy your stay!

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
  • Hiya and welcome back to PC forums pokeplayer ^^

Sorry, I dunno you actually, as in "I've never seen you before" I guess xD Well, have fun here again and stay some longer with us this time k? ;)

--Hayate--

Absolitude

Disaster in Absol clothing
    Years
  • Welcome back to PC pokeplayer, i don't know you since i just joined in Febuary but hope you re-like it here, and post some more. I don't know why you stopped coming here, this place is great.

Captain Arcane

spoon full o'peanut butter
    Years
  • Hey, your that one guy that I never met, right?! =P

Hahahahaha, hey dude, welcome back ^_^
    ........<_<........>_>......O.O.........so whats this big idea of yours? Does it involve pirates? =P

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2007
    to tell you guys my great idea it is Megaman Adventure it is a rom hack and i am going to be more active this time ok

Back