• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon Movie Help

Koriaku

...Like a Circus?
Years
  • Does anyone know when the new Digimon Movie will be released in japan, and where I could get a fansub from. It's called Activate Burst Mode!!

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • Yeah, its either still in Theaters or not on DVD. If its not on DVD it can't be ripped and subbed.

dannichols

A Theodore Tugboat Fan
    Years
  • Okay, I have been to a website where you can download the first 7 movies. I have all of them now and I don't remember the link, but maybe you should wait for it to come out on DVD so that guy can upload it. How do I have all the movies? Well, my mom downloaded all 7 movies exactly 3 years ago.

Koriaku

...Like a Circus?
    Years
  • I already have all of them but I need the last one when it comes out. If anyone knows the date of release in JP, tell me!

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    The theater release was December 9th, um...so ya its a few months after that, so it might come out soon

Koriaku

...Like a Circus?
    Years
  • Thankz, also does NE1 know where I could download a copy of the Digimon Soundtrack?

Back