• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favorite episode?

Sakuya

I will protect Yuki eternally.
Years
  • Sorry if this is in the wrong section. Not sure where else it would go. ^^;

Anywho, what's your favorite episode of Pokemon? Whether it be one that just premiered or one of the classic episodes. For me, any episode with Drew was worth watching! :3

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Nice choice on favorite episodes. I like all the ones with Drew myself.
    Any episode with Drew, or focusing around Pikachu tend to rank up there as a favorite.

Oh... and the Evil Ash episode. <3

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Probably a Torchic/fire eppi~Or..an electric eppi~Can't really remember favy x3

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2021
    I loved the Poke Tower/Sabrina episodes. Not sure which are my favorites, though.

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
  • I love the episode where lapras returns, my least fav episode is when butterfree leaves =(

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • My favorite is probably 'Harley and Team Rocket: The Formation of a Villain Alliance!?' It's suuu good!

Pretty much any and every contest episode catches my fancy. And occasionally an episode featuring May strongly, or sometimes a random episode.

Skitty101

Crazed Advanceshipper!!
    Years
  • My favorite episode I think will always be: The bicker the better! :D

Not just for the Ash and May interactions but, overall it is a very funny episode. :laugh:

Typhoon

PokeManiac
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2007
    probably the S.S. Anne episode. I was a little kid when I saw it and it was "to be continued". That was probably the only episode that's I really really really couldn't miss.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2007
    THAT ONE where there in BLAINE CITY and they face blaine for the blaine fire badge and theyre in the hot tub and you almost see misty naked omg MISTY IS SO BEUOTIFOL OMG I wish SHE WAS REAL but thats my favorite episode ever XD LOL

Back