PDA

View Full Version : What's your favorite episode?

Sakuya
March 14th, 2007, 06:00 AM
Sorry if this is in the wrong section. Not sure where else it would go. ^^;

Anywho, what's your favorite episode of Pokemon? Whether it be one that just premiered or one of the classic episodes. For me, any episode with Drew was worth watching! :3

Drew
March 14th, 2007, 11:04 AM
Nice choice on favorite episodes. I like all the ones with Drew myself.
Any episode with Drew, or focusing around Pikachu tend to rank up there as a favorite.

Oh... and the Evil Ash episode. <3

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
March 14th, 2007, 01:21 PM
I really don't have a favorite episode but if it has a Ghost type Pokemon or any other Pokemon that i like then its a favorite episode

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Forever
March 15th, 2007, 04:18 AM
Probably a Torchic/fire eppi~Or..an electric eppi~Can't really remember favy x3

Haowakeorden
March 15th, 2007, 01:37 PM
I particularly liked "Do I Hear a Ralts?".

Bomberman
March 15th, 2007, 02:43 PM
I loved the Poke Tower/Sabrina episodes. Not sure which are my favorites, though.

Gary, the Magic Fairy
March 16th, 2007, 08:26 PM
Luvdisc is a many splendored thing. Best episode ever. Why? Misty ♥ Tracey, and Ash isn't in the episode to annoy me.

Myzou
March 17th, 2007, 10:55 AM
I love the episode where lapras returns, my least fav episode is when butterfree leaves =(

Aegis
March 17th, 2007, 03:48 PM
My favorite is probably 'Harley and Team Rocket: The Formation of a Villain Alliance!?' It's suuu good!

Pretty much any and every contest episode catches my fancy. And occasionally an episode featuring May strongly, or sometimes a random episode.

Skitty101
March 18th, 2007, 04:45 PM
My favorite episode I think will always be: The bicker the better! :D

Not just for the Ash and May interactions but, overall it is a very funny episode. :laugh:

SuperDeoxys
May 16th, 2007, 04:23 AM
I like the Special Deoxys episode.

Typhoon
May 16th, 2007, 06:55 AM
probably the S.S. Anne episode. I was a little kid when I saw it and it was "to be continued". That was probably the only episode that's I really really really couldn't miss.

DragronWarroir2000x
May 16th, 2007, 09:57 AM
THAT ONE where there in BLAINE CITY and they face blaine for the blaine fire badge and theyre in the hot tub and you almost see misty naked omg MISTY IS SO BEUOTIFOL OMG I wish SHE WAS REAL but thats my favorite episode ever XD LOL