• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology... being brought over. Oo;

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
This is actually really shocking to me, Tales of the World, Radiant Mythology was announced for a North American release, marking the first time a Tales of the World game was brought over. For all of you who have NO clue what it is, here's a brief overview from the Wikipedia article:

'Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology' is a spin-off of the Tales of role-playing game series for the PlayStation Portable. Like some of the previous games that bear Tales of the World in their title, this game is a crossover title featuring characters from various Tales games.

This unexpected announcement arose in this article on IGN, and also gives fans hope for future releases of games that have yet to be brought over. Many of the characters in RM are from Tales games that have yet to be released in the US, so we could get more and more releases depending on how well RM sells.

Oh, might as well give a link to the opening animation while I'm at it.

So this is promising news for Tales fans everywhere... Why the heck have I spent the last two months playing the Japanese version? XD

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
Years
Awesome. I've loved the Tales series myself. This going on the PSP is icing on the cake (as I own a PSP and do want to play a good RPG on that).

L

Vocaloid fan
Years
  • Seen May 11, 2020
OK, now I REALLY wish I owned a PSP. This game sounds like it's going to be great. :)

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
...dslkhdsgjlsjfdsg

T_T; I don't want to buy a PSP. But this makes it so tempting. XD; I haven't seriously thought about getting one until I heard about this. And I don't even know anyone IRL I could borrow a PSP from, either.

...dilemma. D: The game looks so good.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
I could ask my uncle to let me borrow it to let you borrow it. XD

Looks like most of the characters from the more recent entries are prominently featured.

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
Years
From what I've played so far, I bumped into:

Lloyd, Raine, Kratos, Genis
Tear, Luke
The guy from Legendia
Arche, Chester
Some girl (I think she's new)
Garr

That's all I've seen so far. Looks pretty good so far. Hope I get a number of these guys in my party, but so far I was only able to get 1 mission where I had another party member (Kratos)...and he was a full 10-15 levels higher than my character. o_O

Anyway, I think they're just lazy and don't want to make 3D versions of all the guys, so they featured those that are already in 3D more prominently. lol

Back