• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recruit and Idea Station (In other words the Drawing Board Ver. 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
  • Okay this is the continuation of Drawing board, with a twist. Instead of just putting ideas up, you can recruit people here to your rp. So just do what you did and recruit, and post ideas! :D

Now Psychic Thunder, or Scott will you please sticky this. Since this was stickied before.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
  • I have made the rp Pokemon: Revolution I. This is the first of a series of short rps, about 10 pages long. There has been non like this, at least not since I've been here. So go on and try it. This is just a new idea to see how fun it is, and if it proves fun, then we found so new forms of rps! So go on and join, there is no cap on rpers, so anyone and everyone can join! So join already! And stop reading this post!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back