• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How Clean is your Room?

How Clean Is Your Room?

• Garbage Dump

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Messy

Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Decent

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • Clean

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Sparkly Clean

Votes: 4 11.8%

• Total voters

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    Self-explanitory...How cleam is your room?
    mine is pretty messy but after the move upstairs...not so messy
    So i exaggerated a bit...

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Well, I wouldn't say my room is a dump, it's actually pretty decent. I mean, there are a lot of things clumped together, but only in small locations. It isn't to the point where I lose things without knowing why or how said object disappeared from me. But I guess the cleanliness of my room is also egged on by mom, who always gets on to me for it being clean, but it's all for the best I guess

~DragonTrainer
    :dragonite

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    My room is usualy a dump, with toxic things and muks everywhere. Now its decent. I have to transform it again *Stats D.U.M.P. operation* Go Muk!

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
  • Ha! My room is never perfectly clean... I'll start off saying that. I also was supposed to have my own computer for my 16th b-day a month ago if my room was clean... and I am now saving up for my own because my room wasn't clean. Now it's not too bad. I have some laundry to do and put away this weekend since I had homework all week. My desk is a mess right now since the laptop takes up a bit of space. But my room isn't half bad! Sure it could be cleaner... but it could be worse! It has been too! Before I re-did my room in 7th grade I used to shove all my stuff under my bed. If it was on the floor and I had to clean my room I would just shove everything either under the bed or in the closet. But I don't do that anymore. I've gotten better at keeping it cleaner but I still can't keep it clean enough...

And there's always water bottles in my room! All over the place too! On Monday my dad raided my room and took out a total of... 39 water bottles!!! 39! Some of them were not ever opened and some were empty! What can I say? I drink a lot of water! But as of now I only have one that I'm drinking now... otherwise I'd get in trouble if I had more...

Reptar

GOT OLD.
    Years
  • My room? My room...The world's biggest toxic waste dump! XD You can barely see my floor, and I have things like magazines, drawings, video game cases, my gamecube, a huge balloon, my keyboard, crumbs, wrappers, cat toys, pokemon figurines, rolls of tape, CD cases, socks, shoes and a chair scattered around...And I like it! XD Did I mention I have hats, shirts, pants, my CD player...*continues listing the stuff on her floor*

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    It?s very organized, and it?s clean at the moment. Usually I get crumbs on the floor, but with pretty scare furniture, not much gets messy. ^_^;

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
    Years
  • Honestly, my room is not too bad. But my dad thinks it will turn into the biggest mess ever. He says how I will become just like my aunt who has papers stacked to the ceiling in her house. He has some odd phobias or something. Okay, I have some stuff piled in 1 corner, a small, neat pile. Sometimes it is messier but my dad is weird. <'><

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
  • To the suprise of many, (I bet) my room is not too bad. It's decent anyway. Most of the mess comes from my sisters, who constantly bring in food, and toys, that I end up getting in trouble for. Every so often, I have to do some serious organizing though. All the little things in corners and such seem to pile up after time....
    So yeah, my room is clean enough hehe...

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Mines Clean. *_* That's what you get from having to share a room with your mother. >"< Though, there are little bits that need cleaning... Like the bedside table... and my desk... but on first impression, it's clean. =3

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • My room has cycles...

It is pretty spotless for about a week, then it slowly accumulates stuff on the floor, mainly dirty clothes that I forgot to put in the washer or clean clothes that I was too lazy to put in my dresser. After about two to three months, I have to clean my room again.

I hate it hen my mom tries to tell me when to clean my room. It's my room and I will clean it when I see fit. I may be messy, but not to the point that I'm confortable walking trough mess to et from my computer desk to my door...I'll definitely have cleaned my room by then. I was friggen outraged when my mom about a month ago, paid this girl from the church youth group to come and clean my room for me. I was planning on cleaning the room myself a week later, but my b**** mom just had to have my room clean that weekend and have my privacy invaded by a girl who I know to be a gossip (she couda ruined my social life if she told anyone about my collection of pok?mon stuff). This girl did a crappy job of cleaning. She put stuff in all the wong places and I literaly couldn't find anything in my room for a week.

Sorry for ranting about how my mom is trying to ruin my life and drain me of my teenage independence.

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
  • That's how I am too! When I do clean my room it'll stay clean for a little bit and slowly fill up with clothes that I'm too lazy to put away. Last weekend I clean up an entire corner of my room filled with clean clothes that probably weren't clean anymore... let's just say there were shorts in that pile... and most of you should know that the weather here hasn't been warm enough for shorts in a long time! But it's all put away now!

I also hate when my mom or... my grandmother... get on my case about my room. I'll talk to my grandmother about something completely random and somehow it always ends with her yelling at me in Italian to clean my room. Last year when I was in Virginia my mom raided my room and cleaned it!!! I was so upset that she did that too! When I found out she moved all my stuff and probably threw stuff away I seriously laid down on my bed and cried. It may have had something to do with the fact that I had spent 8 hours on a bus full of teenagers and I was exhausted and starving and there was no food for me and I come home to find my perfectly comfortable room destroyed... I wasn't happy that day...

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen May 27, 2011
    oni flygon said:
    Mine's decent... please ignore those scattered pieces of fanfiction papers... XD

I don't think your's is decent, Niko.
    Eveything is like scattered and stuff...

Years
  • Abolishing Flames said:
    I don't think your's is decent, Niko.
    Eveything is like scattered and stuff...

You shouldn't have embarassed me! >.<
    Sure my room's a little messy....I said Ignore those fanfics scattered at my desk! XD

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • It is sparkly clean... with the exception of clothes all over the desk that's beside my bed, it's very clean ^_^; And... just because there's piles of paper/other junk all over the desk in my computer room, that doesn't mean I make a mess wherever I go... Nope not at all.

Years
  • Room, Room? What room? I have no room! Thats what my mum says anyway. And I got the best comeback for someone saying your room is messy. Example:
    Mum: Your room is so messy, how do you even get in there?
    Me: But its not messy. Its a complex filing system. Something your inferior mind wouldn't be able to grasp.
    Mum: Why you little....

*Runs and hides in a role play in PC*
    "Nobody tell her I'm here."

MiNuN*

&#12302;yakusoku no nohara&#12303;
    Years
  • just messy, I dont really get off my butt and put stuff in the bin so sometimes pretend i'm playing basketball and I justget the trash and try to get it in.. my yugioh cards are all in my cardboard.. only i'm allowed to open it because if you open it too much all of the damed thing falls out >_> sometimes my PS2 games are on the floor and stuff all packed into one small location, I sometimes dono where I put my stuff.. ^^

Back