• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DS:: Animal Crossing: Wild World

Years
  • hey everyone i'm looking for first wifi connect, my friend code is dfddffkgfgfgfggfgfdasfafds
    and i dont mind who goes to whom place, preffebly someone who has other fruit than cherry, or needs cherry... XD thank you

EDITED BY TRIFORCE89: Read the rules. No Friend Code sharing. Sorry.

I'll leave this open as a place to discuss the game. But, no friend codes. Especially for Animal Crossing. It's very easy for people to cut down trees, pull up your flowers, or leave a swearing penguin in your village. You need to be careful who you let in~

Last edited by a moderator:

MOON~DANCER

All I've got is insane.
    Years
  • I love this game. It is so much fun!!
    I have the biggest house, and am collecting bugs and fish for my museum currently.
    My towns name is Buttvill [lol]
    I have Nookington's also. ^^

Yoshistar64

Kanrinin-saaannnnnn!!!
    Years
  • Hehehe.... one of the best games ever.... very true.

If you could consider 40,000 points a lot, then I have a lot of points. What's a swearing penguin?

If anyone watches Yu-gi-oh: The Abridged Series, then you would know what I'm talking about. I took a trip to Nookington's, and I got blue hair. Now I can honestly say in real life:

"Screw the rules, I have blue hair!"

MOON~DANCER

All I've got is insane.
    Years
  • ACWW Rules. I have the mansion, Nookington's, and lotsa types of fruit trees. In fact, I beleive all I need is Oranges, which I can get form my cousin's town, but im just too lazeh. xP

marshmello

i'm a star :)
    Years
  • i have 28 fish, and 10 bugs and i only started out in Christams, right now i have 9000 points which is rubbish! for my HRA. IT keeps sayin 'how useless is a dresser facing the wall' and we havnt got any facing the wall! I ahve the biggest house with yellow roof.
    Any body caught a shark? Please tell me how big it looks under and above water!

Yoshistar64

Kanrinin-saaannnnnn!!!
    Years
  • i have 28 fish, and 10 bugs and i only started out in Christams, right now i have 9000 points which is rubbish! for my HRA. IT keeps sayin 'how useless is a dresser facing the wall' and we havnt got any facing the wall! I ahve the biggest house with yellow roof.
    Any body caught a shark? Please tell me how big it looks under and above water!

Is it really possible to catch a shark? All I see in the ocean when a fin is sticking out is an ocean sunfish. Trust me, that's very hard to catch.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    OMG I must see this thread! I need to do Wi Fi with someone so that I can get Nookington's! I need to trade codes ><
    I have cherries, coconuts and oranges.

MOON~DANCER

All I've got is insane.
    Years
  • Ive scored over 30,000 in HRA... I have Nookington's but not WIFI :( I would do wifi, if I had it. But, I got Nookington's withut WIFI, so [I'm assuming you can] Maybe not... IDK

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Ive scored over 30,000 in HRA... I have Nookington's but not WIFI :( I would do wifi, if I had it. But, I got Nookington's withut WIFI, so [I'm assuming you can] Maybe not... IDK

Really? =O

I didn't know you could get Nookington's without Wifi!

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
  • Aww Animal Crossing is <3!

I don't get to addicted to the game..but I've got a house with only 2 floors and I've got Nookingtons. I R-E-A-L-L-Y want to see what a shark looks like!

Who does everybody have as their neighbours?
    I've got Static, Hugh, Friga, Sally, Truffles, Bill & Dotty. I've got one open space for another animal to move in. But for some reason most animals take a long time to move in. My favourite character is Bill! <3 He's so cute! xD

Yoshistar64

Kanrinin-saaannnnnn!!!
    Years
  • Really? =O

I didn't know you could get Nookington's without Wifi!
    Yeah, just get someone from another town to buy from your Nookway.

Aww Animal Crossing is <3!

I don't get to addicted to the game..but I've got a house with only 2 floors and I've got Nookingtons. I R-E-A-L-L-Y want to see what a shark looks like!

Who does everybody have as their neighbours?
    I've got Static, Hugh, Friga, Sally, Truffles, Bill & Dotty. I've got one open space for another animal to move in. But for some reason most animals take a long time to move in. My favourite character is Bill! <3 He's so cute! xD
    I can't name everyone and I'm pretty sure you didn't. So my favorite animals are Savannah and Daisy. Roscoe, Cube, and Rasher moved out. I miss them... *sniff*

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Highest on my HRA Score is 28K which is such CRAP.

To get someone to come into your town from another, do you have to do Wi fi?

Back