• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event Pokémon

Prof.Redwood

Researcher
Years
  • Just a simple question. I did a search but couldn't find anything. I live in Canada so I never get to any events. Mew, Celebi, and Jirachi have all ways to be gathered.

Mew - Toy's R Us Promotion

Celebi - Journey Across America (Correct me if I'm wrong, I heard the others were available there aswell, again don't know for sure)

Jirachi - Col bonus disk (have this one, but cant use it :()

Could anyone tell me the Level, Nature, and OT of what each of these are? Only reason I cant check Jirachi is because I only have a GBMicro so I cant transfer it to my Ruby game.

This is what Ive been told and Id just like them confirmed:

Code:
    MEW
    Level 10
    OT: MYSTRY
    ID# 06930

CELEBI
    Level 70
    OT: 10ANIV
    ID#: 00010

JIRACHI
    Level: 5
    OT: WISHMKR
    ID#: ??????
    Can anyone confirm anything that I've said? If there are others can you tell me about it?

Just any info on any special ones received from a Nintendo Official (in 3rd Gen)

AFTER DIGGING: I found out that there were actually 20 others given away that were chosen by a poll on the pokemon.com website. They are: Bulbasaur, Charizard, Blastoise, Pikachu, Alakazam, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Dragonite, Typhlosion, Espeon, Umbreon, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Tyranitar, Blaziken, Absol, Latias, and Latios. If anyone got any of these Pokémon from JAA, could you please tell me about it.

Last edited:
    Back