• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

BLEACH Opening 6: "ALONES" & Ending 11: "Tsumasaki"

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
  • clicku

BLEACH Opening 6: "ALONES" by Aqua Timez
    The overall impression this video gave me is seriously lacking in comparison to that of "Rolling Star." Despite Inoue being my favourite female character, and this arc basically being focused around her, she was in it WAY too much. Way too much black and white and blurring as well. D= The song isn't that great either at first listen, but it's Aqua Timez so it'll probably grow on me. XD

BLEACH Ending 11: "Tsumasaki" by Ore Ska Band
    I actually like this song, which is surprising considering that horrible song Ore Ska Band did for a Naruto ending. It's funny seeing all the Shinigami dressed in various styles of clothing (I'm going to note Soifon in lolita, cause I got a good laugh out of it). Ichigo runs too much though. D=

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • Personally I prefer 'Rolling Star' over this new opening, but I actually like it. I really like Aqua Timez, and the song was pretty catchy, in my opinion. :x It wasn't the best opening I've seen, but it'll grow on me.

As for the ending, it wasn't too bad. I only watched it once so I don't really remember it very much. All I remember was that the Shinigami looked pretty funny. XD;

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Visually, the opening was one of my favorites. I usually don't like these effects heavy videos, but the eye candy in this opening was really nice. I loved the "aged home movie" effect towards the start of the video and Kon syncing up with the singer was pretty funny. Plus it gives a nice preview of what's going to happen with Orihime. The song itself was pretty good, this was probably the first song from Aqua Timez that I've really liked, but it still seemed to lag in places, I liked it more than Rolling Star, but not as much as Tonight^3 or Ichirin no Hana.

The ending wasn't really anything special in visuals or sound. The song was a lot better than some of the band's past, pretty catchy but I liked the previous ending a lot more. Towards the end of the video, it seems like they ran out of ideas and just said "screw it, we'll just throw in Ichigo running, people will think it's symbolic or something", so yeah, I definitely liked the last song better, but I liked the visuals here more. Though neither of them were all that great to begin with.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Opening: I wasn't fond of the song, but I didn't hate it. I really liked the sequences though, and even though Inoue is my least favorite character, I actually didn't really mind her -vast- number of appearances. It seemed kind of dragged out, though...

Ending: This was dragged out like crazy. D: I didn't feel like the sequences were timed as well as they could've been with the song- which I liked quite a lot, because I like my trumpets in my J-Music, but when I got to Ichigo running I was like, "...Hey, I'll focus on his jacket instead, it's moving in a more random way then he is." xD;

Still, I think that opening might be my least favorite. :/ Not sure though, I can't seem to recollect many of them. D: Because I'm so forgetful. The ending definetely isn't my least fave though, I think it's entertaining to see all the shinigami in human clothes, save for the fact that it kind of resembles a badly timed AMV. [<3's for Zaraki and Yachiru's outfits.]
    But this is all my opinion, so please don't bite me. >.<

Persona

Banned
    Years
  • I'm beginning to take a liking of the new opening, the song compliments the scenes, and the animation was effective. I also noticed this theme revealed a lot of the events that have only appeared in the manga. This opening isn't considered as my absolute favorite, but it's surely not the worst. The ending, however, I found to be dull and the song's outcome turned out to be annoying, in my opinion. There was limited animation included, inaccurate character shots, and this party music thing reminded me of the Naruto filler ending. The scene of where Ichigo was running didn't have to continue for that long, this just resulted me thinking that this ending was completely rushed with little effort put in.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • Personally, I was really tired of Rollign Star, but the animation annoyed me. First off it looked they trid to make it look like I really bad old movie(Sorry saw Grindhosue this weekend and anything with that look annoys me now >_<*Hides so won't be hit). I love the song itself. One more thing about the opening, to many spoilers. They don't need to reveal the espada. I know it is assuemd the manga was read, but seriously.

UnHoly

The Invincible
    Years
  • ALONES is my favourite opening so far, but the ending left my wanting more. More of what no idea, oh well never really watch the endings anyway.

Does anybody have a rip of the opening?

Back