• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

May's Eevee: What'll it evolve into?

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
Years
  • I always thought May would have Eevee evolve into Espeon.

I'm personally guessing Glaceon, as Ice is a normal move for contests in the contests, and as she's a coordinator... Plus, if she makes a cameo in D/P, it would make sense

Shika

F o r e s t Wizard
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2009
    If May will appear in anime again,I'm guessing eevee will evolves into Glac/Leaf eon.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    ...Don't know, don't care, as we'll most likely never see her or it again.

...On the other hand, we can speculate...

I'd guess Umbreon, simply judging by Eevee's attacks. Does it know an Ice attack? No. Does it know a Grass attack? No. Does it know a Psychic, Water, Fire, or Electric attack? No. Does it know a Dark attack? Not technically, but Shadow Ball fits with Dark better than the others, and with the exception of Dig, all of Eevee's other attacks are mainly Normal-type.

Sure, attacks aren't really an absolute way of telling how a Pokemon will evolve (with the exception of certain D/P pokemon, but that's more of a question of IF it'll evolve), but it can be used as a way of guessing, as that kind of thing invariably has some kind of hidden meaning in it when it comes to animes...

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    I'd say either Espeon because she's traveling in Johto or Glaceon when she makes a cameo. But Squirtle uses Ice beam, Munchlax uses Solarbeam so she has them types in her team. Plus attacks don't mean everything like the Frontier Brains' Espeon knew Zap Cannon, and it wasn't a Jolteon.

mrplanters

The new meaning of legend
    Years
  • I was hoping it would just die along with the rest of the pokemon characters. (Except Gary he was an exception.) Anyways if it had to evolve into something i would think it would be an espeon.

Back