• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crash Bandicoot :3

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2007
    Yeah, one of the games that is nice to play now and then, crash bandicoot. Pretty much for old generation consoles, PS1 and the PS2, and there is one for the GBA, or two, cant remember.

I liked crash team racing, it's a nice game. The characters are cool. Not fond of the new graphics in the PS2 crash team racing one.

Discuss.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Oh cool! Hey I have still got Crash Bandicoot for the PS1 =3

It's such a fun game and I have still got the PS1 to play it with, but I'm not sure if it works anymore =/

Crash Team racing is one of the best games ^__^
    I do enjoy it so much.

IvySaur

This was the first video game that I remember playing! Besides the ones on Intellivision.

I am working on a game on Crash Warped : ) I miss that game so much

Suki, CTR was amazing! But I am not very good at it haha

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Lol xD

I'm the best and the unbeaten at it! I wish I could challenge you to it one day ^^

Joey the Cockroach

Dino Crisis will never die!!!!
    Years
  • i still have Crash Bandicoot on the PS1, it was one of my favourites on there. i also have CTR, and i am excellent at that. my best courses were polar pass, sewer speedway and dragon mines. but i have never been beaten on all 3. the character i played in the adventure one was crash, and in the trials etc. i played as Penta Penguin. another good course was Oxide's one, cant remember the name XD. CB3 Warped was hard, but i found the secret levels: hot coco and eggipus rex. i think hot coco is where you run down the alien sign on LV14 and eggipus rex you had to be in the gem part, and get caught by the second pterodactyl. one of the best games i played.

Back