• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Temporialy trade.

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2007
    i think you should trade your Azelf for a Uxile so that player will feel more secure that they are getting there Uxile back

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
  • Good idea!, of course I might need to leave the connection just to make sure Uxile is in my PKMN dex. anyone confirm this? and is anyone okay with that? Because i don't want to go therw what happen to Azelf:

Restarted about 500 times, got so annoyed, I actually THERW MY NINTENDO DS and almost lost The Pokemon Diamond Game card! That forced me to used the Master Ball on Azelf.

EDIT: All i really need is the Data, and I WILL TRADE BACK!

Last edited:

Vhex

Champion
    Years
  • Look guys... Lol. Theres a way to get the data without catching. Let them kill you. Have a party of like a level 5 Bidoof or w/e and suiside it. You'll have the data, and it will be available to rematch later.

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
  • A tip for catching it. Buy some quick balls, ultra balls and timer balls. As soon as you get into the battle, throw a Quick Ball. IF this fails. Weaken it as much as possible. When this happens, throw Ultras. After about 30 turns, if still no capture, keep throwing timer balls. I used this method to catch both of them, only had to restart once when an attack that wouldnt normally kill it was critical >_<

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2014
    Best of luck to you... It's possible to catch Uxie, though. I did it yesterday with like 30 Ultra balls. XD Caught Azelf yesterday, too... and Mesprit today. Mesprit, now that one was a pain in the behind.

Back