• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 30, 2004
    10/10 Perfect
    I like that banner! Duddddde!!!
    Add more text too...

DUDE!!!

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • just wondering one thing (not going to rate...)... does everyone simply rate on banners/pictures alone here or something? it is suggesting that to me...

shiny_jiggly

Pu? (Clueless?)
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Pu?
    • Seen Apr 30, 2008
    frostweaver said:
    just wondering one thing (not going to rate...)... does everyone simply rate on banners/pictures alone here or something? it is suggesting that to me...
    probably the pictures mostly, since most words on signatures are kind of meaningless...(eg. dude) exception's probably yours. I won't rate on this post either.

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
  • Hmm ok.........hmmmm gonna have to 2/10 as that's just well unbalanced I I have no idea what it's showing. That WWE sign is making me cringe as well (soz I hate wrestling, so this may greatly affect my rating)

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    ^ 8/10 To much blue but, I still like it.

I'm getting a new sig real soon. The guy in both my sig and avatar is Shane McMahon from WWE. To me the best one of them all.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back