• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I need some Pokémon

Furanty

神の右手
Years
  • Hi, I need some Pokémon:
    - Chimchar
    - Piplup

But I don't have good Pokémon because I have only 5 badges.

AnarchaArcana

Team Bulbasaur!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2010
    Can get you those, but I only do freebies for my friends, I only have 3 badges and yet I have stuff worth trading, scratch your brain and think a little and I am sure you will come up with a half decent list.

I am looking for (and you should be able to catch by that point); (EDIT: er. Nevermind, can't catch any of those till after Nat. Dex... my bad)
    Scyther
    Eevee
    Ditto

First pick out of those is ditto, second pick is Scyther. My Piplups come with Hydro Pump and Bubble Beam learned from level 1 because I breed them that way.

come up with a list of things you have to offer and I will gladly trade you what you need.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2010
    I will trade u a piplup for turtwig ? If u only have the one you started with i could trade for that breed myself an egg then trade it u back

Back