• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiya o_o

Jess

Banned
Years
  • *w00t* *Throws Confetti*

Hiya Purple Insanity,Welcome to Pokemon Community! I hope you will have an EXCELLENT time here at Pokemon Community.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Hiazzikty! Im Castrainer! The mad, crazy, kind (XP), weather and catform trainer! Have a great time!

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
    Years
  • OMG Purple Insanity !? Yay ! We're all glad you joined !

Yup ! I knows you ! *Nod nod* ^____^ Your the famous Gurl from Pikasurf and the amazing Artist on Piksurf Oekaki =P

And guess who i am ? You may or may not remember me since i am not around very Much on Pikasurf Poteto XD. But my name over there is Silver Absol. The one with the most rubbish Pictures o.o

Anyway Welcome to PC and have a awesome time here kay ? Or otherwise.... >=3 You can call me Tatt for short ^^ *Does the Newbie dance and Flys off*

coco

Dancing in the Moonlight
    Years
  • hi Purple Insanity welcome to the PC and i hope you have fun here...

BTW, i love your avatar!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • *knows you* Mwahaha~ oO;

Ahem... welcome to PC. X3;;

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Holy crack, you weren't lying, you DID join in! XD Anyways, welcome *drools over yer avatar* PC's awesome. Since you're famous in Pikasurf, I'm famous here! *everyone boos and tosses knives at Toon*

Me: ;-; Darn, everyone hates me! XD

*people throw knives and stab me till I die*

Togetic: Phew! She can sure bleed a puddle of blood!

Tyranitar: Let's start our own band named "Puddle of Blooddddd"! XD

Togetic: Great idea!

*Togetic and Tyranitar leave*

Me: *cough* No! Don't leave me here you hypocrites!!!! >_<;;;

*dies*

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Hello Purple Insanity, or PI, whichever you prefer. Welcome to The Pokemon Community, I hope you have a great time here. By the way, I have seen you around some other forums, I don't know if it was TPM, or SNF, I know that I have seen you around before. Anyways, have fun here.

~DragonTrainer
    :dragonite

Purple Insanity

Teh one and only!
    Years
  • DragonTrainer said:
    Hello Purple Insanity, or PI, whichever you prefer. Welcome to The Pokemon Community, I hope you have a great time here. By the way, I have seen you around some other forums, I don't know if it was TPM, or SNF, I know that I have seen you around before. Anyways, have fun here.

~DragonTrainer
    :dragonite

^^;; I'm sorry, but I havent been on any other forums. Someone must be impersonating me again. O_o;

Jess

Banned
    Years
  • Purple Insanity said:
    ^^;; I'm sorry, but I havent been on any other forums. Someone must be impersonating me again. O_o;
    Why Would people impersonate your? o_O

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
  • Jess said:
    Why Would people impersonate your? o_O
    Maybe it's a popular username? I know I've been impersonated before...

Welcome to PC, Purple Insanity! Have fun and obey the rules. :)

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    *looks at PI's friend list* Whoah! You're new and you already made that many friends? It took me ages to have at least 3 friends @@;;

*dies*

Back