• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you believe in ghosts?

Do you believe in ghosts?

• Yes! I saw one with my own eyes.

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • No...their just a pigment of imagination. D:

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Yes but I have never seen one before.

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • No but I they could be real.

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I think I do.

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I dont know.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
Years
  • I know that some of you do and maybe some of you dont. So i figured i would see how many of you people at PC were true believers. :P

I know I do. I think that if someone died in a certian place, they will linger there forever because its something they dont want to let go.

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    Hah theres a typo in the poll. XD
    Everyone says to me they aren't real, but at night..I hear things. Ghostly things in the ropf, though that's most probably the neighbours cat but yeah. XD

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    I believe in ghosts, but I'm not as paranoid as some others who Might claim "Oh, I've seen one before," because usually you would be lying, or schizophrenic.

.Bastion

O a t h k e e p e r
    Years
  • I beleive in ghosts. The only logic that exists against ghosts is that because people can't see them, they're not real.

Nagori

Hiiii~ <3
    Years
  • Yes, I do. D:
    I hear things at night, and I get that feeling that someone is watching me alot.
    So yeah, I do.
    Also, the sci-fi movies have gotten to my head. xDD

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
  • yes i believe....i saw one with my own eyes!!(or was it just my imagination?)i dunno i saw that ghost when i was 8 so i'm not sure i believe it or not

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • I truely beleive in ghosts...I have herd them but never seen them...it's always thrugh a recording...or my computer thogh...XD
    They always leav me messages to pass to those who are living
    Fortunately all the gosts are family members wanting me to tell my mom some tidbit of wisdom or something....

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
  • Hah theres a typo in the poll. XD
    Everyone says to me they aren't real, but at night..I hear things. Ghostly things in the ropf, though that's most probably the neighbours cat but yeah. XD

I knew that, "their" didnt sound right...I wasnt sure. XD There is so many of them! XD

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2007
    Hahah "Pigment of my imagination"

I think it's supposed to be a "Figment of my imagination" :P

Ketchup n Mustard

I'll have some fries with that
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 25, 2007
    No I don't, but when people say that they have seen a ghost I belive that they think they saw one.

Back