• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

looking 4 arcanine,ninetales,milotic

xzone901

ay,my name is jj and im in search 4 a ninetales,milotic,and arcanine,please message me if u have one 4 trade,

level of pokemon wanted-40-60

fc-2191 4193 9010

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
  • Pal Park, Pal Park, and... hmm, Pal Park.

Although Feebas is obtainable in D/P even before the National Dex, if you have teeth-chattering patience enough to search for it.

XDD, I still laugh at how I found my Feebas in Sapphire... COMPLETELY BY ACCIDENT. XDDDD.

Rat

Years
  • Pal Park, Pal Park, and... hmm, Pal Park.

Although Feebas is obtainable in D/P even before the National Dex, if you have teeth-chattering patience enough to search for it.

XDD, I still laugh at how I found my Feebas in Sapphire... COMPLETELY BY ACCIDENT. XDDDD.

My little sister told me she found a Feebas by accident in Ruby a while back, after I went through the trouble of finding it myself in Emerald. "Oh, that's Feebas? I found that once...what's the big deal?" I learned after that that file had been saved over, but it didn't make me want to strangle her any less D:

Luck seems to go hand in hand with obliviousness more often than not.

Back