PDA

View Full Version : Solar Crash's Trade Center

Solar Crash
May 24th, 2007, 06:29 PM
This is fairly simple: To separate my breeding center (and my work done there) from my wants/haves, I've decided to create a thread to state these things. However, as a result, I won't be paying as much attention to this thread. Especially since my haves and wants list is rather short. Simply PM me with your offers.

As usual, only legit, non-hacked, non-cloned pokemon.

The more the asterisks, the more I want to hang onto it or the more I want it.

Haves:
Raikou-*
Entei-*
Suicune-*
Regirock
Regice
Registeel
Latias
Latios (EV-trained)-**
Kyogre
Groudon (x2)
Rayquaza
Jirachi
Hitmonchan (level 100/EVs unknown)-**
Gardevoir (named/female/level 100/EV trained)-****
Dusknoir (named/male/level 100/special moveset/EV trained)-*****
Drapion (male/level 43/EV trained)-*
Lopunny (female/level 35/EV trained)-*
Gyrados (female)(shiny)-**

Wants:
Articuno
Zapdos
Moltres
Mewtwo
Darkrai-***
Shaymin-*
Arceus-*** Cannot be traded for yet
Charmander (shiny)-*
Porygon (shiny)-**
Eevee (female)(shiny)-***
... or any shiny in general.

Please note that the EV trained level 100 pokemon are very close to me, so if you're going to offer something for them, impress me.

I'm fairly certain that Darkrai and Arceus can't be caught legitimately as of yet, so meh.

I also have at least half of the National Dex at this point, so I guess you can ask if I have other things you might want. Please look for my breeding center if you need something specialized.

Happy hunting!

fearow23
May 24th, 2007, 09:37 PM
I'll trade Entei for a Rayquaza or a Shiny Regice.

Politank-Z
May 24th, 2007, 10:18 PM
I want your Dusknor. I can give you Entei Dialga and Phione and a Shiny Ponyta

kasekiou
May 24th, 2007, 11:03 PM
i'll trade all three birds for you jirachi

ahmose
May 25th, 2007, 05:16 AM
A legit untouched Manaphy for your Suicune ?

kingofgames300g
May 25th, 2007, 06:49 AM
I would like a Groudon, please.
I'll Trade you a LEgit Celebi

Haunter Master
May 25th, 2007, 07:11 AM
Manaphy, Mew, Phione, Eevee(not shiny, female)
for Regirock, Registeel, and shiny Regice

Horizon
May 25th, 2007, 07:17 AM
I can give you a legit 10th Anniv. Celebi, Manaphy and Phione for Dusknoir.

Red X
May 25th, 2007, 07:46 AM
Mewtwo and all three dogs for Jirachi.

Solar Crash
May 25th, 2007, 09:28 AM
fearow23: Entei for Rayquaza and you have a deal. PM me with your name, FC, and times available on WiFi (with timezone, of course).

Politank-Z: Sorry, but you're already promising me that shiny ponyta if you can recall. I just need 30ish more levels on that Omastar and we'll be set. That aside, I'm thinking that you'll have to try harder for that Dusknoir. 5 stars don't mean nothing now.

kasekiou: I'll think about that and get back to you on it.

ahmose: Thanks, but no thanks. ^^;;

kingofgames300g: Sounds good. PM me with your name, FC, and times available on WiFi (with timezone, of course).

Haunter Master: Heh. Sorry, try again.

DeanoDance: You're getting close, but if you can recall, you've promised me that Celebi anyway. I'm slowly working my way to your order on my breeding site, so try and think of something else to trade for my five star Dusknoir.

Red X: Heh. I've got 2 of the dogs, and someone else is offering a better deal. I'm not gonna agree to it yet, but you should try and sway my opinion with a better deal than theirs.

Please, again, note that the stars are a good estimate for what I would be willing to trade and things I would want to hang onto. I only listed the EV trained pokemon in hopes to get good offers. Please help fulfill my hopes. ^^

I'll be updating my list constantly, so check back with me.

kasekiou
May 25th, 2007, 09:47 AM
i can throw in a phione too, just name a nature

Solar Crash
May 25th, 2007, 03:00 PM
kasekiou: Hmm. I don't think a phione (which can be made infinitely) is going to sway my choice all that much. Especially since this Jirachi can only be obtained using a GameCube game and a GBA game. I don't mean disrespect, it's just that it's not going to make me change my mind. I'm still thinking about it though.

Scyther5
May 25th, 2007, 03:10 PM
Articuno Legit Lvl 50 and Entei Lvl 70 tenth aniversary Legit for the shiny lickitung?

Solar Crash
May 25th, 2007, 03:14 PM
Scyther5: Not sure if that sounds too promising. Sorry. A couple of legendaries is one thing, but a shiny is another. Try looking for wants that have stars next to them. I can't express that enough.

Oh, and I'll admit that I'm a tad picky when it comes to parting with my guys, so all of you will have to forgive me for that. My apologies.

kasekiou
May 25th, 2007, 04:03 PM
i know its not on your list but i can throw in a japanese palkia

Midnight Beat
May 25th, 2007, 04:59 PM
I will trade you a entei and a phione for the shiny snorunt.

Trainer Kat
May 25th, 2007, 07:10 PM
I want the Gardevoir.
I could trade you Celebi [only one star less than Gardevoir...], and Phione.
Both would be completely legit.
If that's not enough, tell me, and I'll try to work something else in.

Lazybook
May 25th, 2007, 07:30 PM
Shiny moltres or shiny lugia for

Snorunt (male)(shiny)-**
Lickitung (female)(shiny)-**

Let me know

RazorbladeMK2
May 25th, 2007, 07:34 PM
Mewtwo
Mew**
Entei
Celebi***
Phione
Shiny Gyrados
Jirachi
all for dusknoir?

Solar Crash
May 25th, 2007, 08:02 PM
kasekiou: Maybe if there was a Dialga, I'd be able to settle.

zach805: Sorry, that's not quite up to my standards.

Trainer Kat: Heh. Yeah, sorry to tell you, but that wouldn't be enough. 4 stars means a lot to me. Either way, I'd be happy to hear another offer.

Lazybook: Not sure if that means both or either. Get back to me on that and I'll let you know.

RazorbladeMK2: Ding, ding! Sounds like we have a deal! PM me with your name, FC, and times available, and we can make the trade.

Now posting updates.

TyRaNiTaR
May 25th, 2007, 08:55 PM
Untouched Impish Cubone holding a Thick Club with Moveset (Rockslide, Earthquake, ThunderPunch, Sword Dance) for the Suicune?
(The Cubone also has great-awsome IVs)

if not, Ill trade a Shiny Crobat or a Shiny Gyrados for it (Both Legit)

Solar Crash
May 25th, 2007, 09:02 PM
TyRaNiTaR: While I am a true fan of Marowak as well as the delicacy of breeding and movesets, I have to disagree with that trade. As for the shiny Gyrados, what's the condition of it, if you will?

TyRaNiTaR
May 25th, 2007, 09:08 PM
Its Hardy Nature and Basiclly Untouched... Its been through the E4 once to level it up from lvl 5, but after that I whipped the EVs clean

Not the best nature... but its still shiny =/
Also at lvl 20

Aethos
May 25th, 2007, 09:20 PM
hye red X ill give u my level 100 jirachi for
the three dogsa and mewtwo!

!!SoUlEaTeR!!
May 26th, 2007, 02:27 AM
ill give u all the legend birds, shiny charizard mewtwo, mew /lvl 1OO/ phione a dialga and a celebi for zangoose gardevoir and eletrive and if not enough just tell me

RazorbladeMK2
May 26th, 2007, 04:11 AM
Im back ill pm you soon. I agree. Oh im sorry i already gave away my celebi. Ill still give you all the others? If u want something instead of the celebi ill give u diagla too.

Solar Crash
May 26th, 2007, 10:08 AM
TyRaNiTaR: Lemme get back to you on that then.

Aethos: Umm. Please don't make offers to other people in a thread that doesn't belong to you. If anything, just PM them, man. Otherwise, that's just not cool.

Master.Over.All: Sorry, that's not going to do it. I can't emphasize the stars enough. ^^

RazorbladeMK2: Man, the celebi was a 3 star want as well... dang. Umm, lemme look over your offer again, and I'll PM you.

!!SoUlEaTeR!!
May 26th, 2007, 10:19 AM
ok then just zangoose and galdiroir

asthegreat
May 26th, 2007, 10:23 AM
hi
i wil give u a manaphy 4 latias or latios

!!SoUlEaTeR!!
May 26th, 2007, 11:13 AM
hey solar check yr messages its a trade purposal

Solar Crash
May 28th, 2007, 06:51 PM
Now posting updates. Dusknoir available for trade again. Also recently obtained a couple of new guys.

Lazybook
May 28th, 2007, 07:03 PM
Snorunt (male)(shiny)-**
Lickitung (female)(shiny)-**
Regice (shiny)-***
Vespiquen (Japanese)(shiny)-**

i like those, ill give you Shiny Lugia and Shiny Moltres?

Solar Crash
May 28th, 2007, 07:14 PM
Lazybook: Hmm. I'm usually a guy that does 1 for 1, when it comes to shinies, and I'm only really interested in the shiny Lugia, to be honest. I wouldn't want to haggle for the shiny Moltres as well. Is there a way we could do like... Regice for Lugia or something closer to a shiny for a shiny?

Lazybook
May 28th, 2007, 07:16 PM
i can throw in shiny magikarp..........

Solar Crash
May 28th, 2007, 07:25 PM
Lazybook: See, again, I'm not exactly jumping up to get a shiny Moltres, so a net loss for shinies, no matter the guys, seems a little unfair to me. If you want, I can do your original offer:

Snorunt and Lickitung
For...
Lugia

But aside from that, I'm really unsteady about the trade. I'd appreciate if you could add a shiny Magikarp to that offer, which would in fact seal the deal, but that aside, I don't think you'll be getting the other two from me.

Lazybook
May 28th, 2007, 07:28 PM
I could do lugia (legit) for snorunt (legit) and lickitung (legit).... lmk.....

!!SoUlEaTeR!!
May 29th, 2007, 04:47 AM
ill give u everything u seek which is
articuno
moltres
zapdos
mewtwo
dialga
if u still want darkria
shiny porygon
and i have shiny
dialga if u seek that
shiny crobat, tyrannitar
abra
umbreon

I seek that dusknoir and latios but mainly dusknoir.

Solar Crash
May 29th, 2007, 03:15 PM
Master.Over.All: Thanks, but no thanks. My wants list really died down after the last couple of days, so I'll try and think up a few things to add to it. Maybe you'll have something I'll want after that. ^^;

Lazybook
May 29th, 2007, 03:28 PM
Shiny Deoxys for shiny regice?

Solar Crash
May 29th, 2007, 05:02 PM
Lazybook: It's okay. Since I have a Deoxys as it is, I'm not jumping to get another one.