PDA

View Full Version : What are your thoughts on Legendary Pokemon?

Kraka-chan
May 29th, 2007, 08:22 AM
I've been thinking and I have a few questions.
Does anyone use any Legendary Pokemon against other people? And what are your thoughts on people who use Legendary Pokemon in link/wireless battles?

I use Legendaries in-game, but I wouldn't consider using them against another person. I like to fight fair.

What about you?

RYOUKI
May 29th, 2007, 09:32 PM
Yeah...The Same about you...except that I don't use Legendary Pokemon In-game too...I'd like to play fair.
I have no Thought when people uses Legendary Pokemon Against me...instead I think of a way to defeat them though

Ayano Katagiri
May 29th, 2007, 09:45 PM
Legendaries are just Pokemon with beefed up stats... normal Pokemon can beat them if trained up correctly but it's harder. I don't use legends unless it's ingame and I simply can't be bothered finishing one part of the game which may require higher levelled Pokemon to beat someone. In battles, nope unless it's a full on legendary battle where my opponent would also be using them.

blindhobo
May 29th, 2007, 10:31 PM
I never use legendaries ingame simply because they take the fun out of everything. Or in battles...makes it less unique. I don't like having legendaries used against me, but I won't cry about it.

I like using unique Pokemon, not overused stuff. I can't stand people who have an ingame team of 6 legendaries. It doesn't affect me in anyway, yet it still irritates me. I mean, come on, you couldn't use a normal pokemon, so you turned to legendaries?!?

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
June 2nd, 2007, 05:30 AM
I dont like legendaries because everyone likes them. People think that they are so great and there not. the only 2 legends I use are Zapdos and Giratina

:t354:tatsujin gosuto

SilverDragon
June 2nd, 2007, 11:20 AM
Legendaries are sometimes useless, they have a slow lvling start and very high lvl but weak attacks(some).

Vulpix-trainer K
June 2nd, 2007, 11:38 AM
I don't like to use legendary pokemon.. Period.
The beefed up stats irritate me. What's the fun if you can easily win anyway?
I rarely use them as well as ingame and against other people. I'd rather use pokemon in which you still need strategy to win, instead of brainless buttonbashing.