View Full Version : best pokemon couple!!!

June 7th, 2007, 6:04 PM
i think the best 1 is gardevoir and gallade!! well post yours!!!

June 7th, 2007, 7:03 PM
I vote none of them...

lets go with giritina and heatran..

June 8th, 2007, 5:04 AM
I've chosen Gyarados and Milotic, i did never think of that combination, but it sounds cool :P

June 8th, 2007, 5:14 AM
I love Gyarados and Milotic together, as long as the former's a male and the latter's female. So sweet together, buffed-up male serpent in love with beauty female serpent... Or am I being stereotypical? HAHA.

June 8th, 2007, 2:04 PM
you forgot dellcitty and pirsain the make cute couble

June 8th, 2007, 2:11 PM
I think this belongs to Pokémon General more than it does here, so I'll just go ahead and move it there. =P

June 8th, 2007, 2:59 PM
I think Nidoking and Nidoqueen rule together :D They are like the ultimate power couple. Both incredibly strong and cool ^_^ Plus, they can learn surf! Yay!

June 8th, 2007, 3:38 PM
I voted Nidoking+Nidoqueen

I was a close draw up with Gallade+Gardevoir, though...

Spaekle Oddberry
June 8th, 2007, 5:05 PM
Nidoking + Nidoqueen, with Gyarados + Milotic as a close second. :3

June 8th, 2007, 5:40 PM
I think Nidoking and Nidoqueen, they're pratically the same thing. They do evolve from the "same" pokemon. I use quotes because they're still considered different species, but after all they do have the same name.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
June 9th, 2007, 7:09 AM
I cant stand Gardevior and Gallade because there psychic types. So I went with Gyarados and Milotic

:t354:tatsujin gosuto

Espeon Master
June 9th, 2007, 8:41 AM
Nidoking and Nidoqueen. They're made for each other =P

June 9th, 2007, 9:33 AM
Since a similar thread with more choices has been made, I'll just go ahead and close this one. :) There's no need to have two threads about the same topic.