• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trading lv 100 Venusaur

spike6958

TCG Collector
Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    i have a lv 100 venusaur that i no longer need, perfect for e4 battles , all offers will be considered.

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    i dont want any items tms or berrys so can people please stop offering them

iluvmisty

Official Misty lover
    Years
  • Um, u did read the Edit: noooooo thing right? I realized it. U didn't have to correct me like I was stupid and can't read....I'm sorry I'm in a bad mood, I WANT MY SHINY SQUIRTLE

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2016
    Mmh, Torchic, Turtwig, Larvitar, Phione, Dratini, Cranidos, Gible, Skorupi/Drapion, Slakoth, Pidgey? U can chose more than 1!^^

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2016
    Squirtle, Tauros, Kecleon, Drifloon, Lapras....
    I have Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile, 2, but they were bred with a hacked Ditto, but the Ferilgatr/Meganium/Typhlosion was legit.^^

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    Nature: Mild
    HP: 299
    Atk: 231
    Def: 181
    Sp.Atk: 251
    Sp.Def: 233
    Speed: 182
    Attacks: Frenzy Plant,Synthisis,Hyper Beam,SolarBeam

this guy won me the E4 just last night

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    r

Squirtle, Tauros, Kecleon, Drifloon, Lapras....
    I have Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile, 2, but they were bred with a hacked Ditto, but the Ferilgatr/Meganium/Typhlosion was legit.^^

im intersted in Chikorita, Cyndaquil,& Totodile would you give all three for it or is there a diamond exclusie you would like i can can also get charmander turtwig and chimchar in egg form

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    it's in my trainer card but im about to have my dinner it's
    7:30PM where i live and im starving so im going for food first so ill pm you when im able to trade hopefully tonight but there is a small chance we may have to wait till tomorrow before we can i hope that's not a problem

yeh there legit but the venusaur came from my jap version of fire red which i had to trade to my engilsh emerald and then to diamond which was not as easy as you might think

Back